The Demon Tapping On Your Brain

🥀

She awoke to the sound of small knocking, she sat up in bed. At first, it sounded like she was dreaming it, so she waited. Once she heard the knock again, she felt her heart race. Not knowing what to do, she nervously said, 
"C-Come in." 

In walked a man with short silver hair, his eyes greatly resemble Kadaj's. He had a bunch of clothes, and blankets in his arms. Not saying a word, he dropped all the stuff on the bed beside her. Nervously, she looked up at the man with confusion. The man gave her a smirk, which was almost just as sinister and twisted as Kadaj's. But, there was something about the man that was less scary and more teddy bear like. Kadaj scared her, but this man just made her feel uncomfortable. 

"Hello," He greeted, "My name is-" 
The man was interrupted by another voice, but this voice was as smooth as velvet. 

"Loz." Said the voice, leaning against the doorframe was a taller man with long silver hair that went down to his mid back. "Kadaj said not to talk to her." 
"But, Yazoo!" The man named Loz complained, "I was just showing her what we brought her." 
Yazoo made a 'hmph' sound, he then motioned for Loz to get on with it. 

The man called Yazoo, was scary enough to strike fear into her heart. His voice was as smooth a sink, but he had a stare that could kill. She had to admit, both men were pretty handsome. But, she was more afraid of saying the wrong thing that would get her in trouble, then worry about their looks. Loz was a more muscular man, but he still looked to be a complete teddy bear. 

"Well, Yazoo and I brought you.. " Loz picked up some of her clothes in one hand and a large blanket with the other. "Your clothes, and a blanket-" 
"I think she knows what they are." Yazoo sarcastically stated, his arms crossed his chest. Loz rolled his eyes and sneered at him. 
"I'm just trying to show her!" Loz complained again, Yazoo huffed and walked towards Loz. Yazoo picked up a couple of items and just started to name them off. 

"Clothes, blankets, pillows, jacket, and toothbrush. There, done." Yazoo stated, his arms crossed. Loz rolled his eyes. 
"Thank you." (Y/n) said, making the two look at her. She didn't want to look at them, so she mindlessly grabbed the pillows and placed it where she was going to sleep. 

"No problem-" 
"I thought I told you two not to talk to her." Kadaj's voice interrupted Loz, both men seemed to freeze. Kadaj stood in the doorway, not looking at all impressed. 

"Blame Loz." Yazoo smirked, walking towards Kadaj. Loz's jaw opened In offense. 
"You did it too, Yazoo!" Loz exclaimed, 
"Don't cry, Loz." Yazoo teased. 
"I'm not!" 
"Enough!" Kadaj yelled, making the two men stop their bantering. "Get out of here." 
Not taking a second longer, both men instantly walked out of the room. 

"I'm sorry for those two." Apologized Kadaj, (Y/n) gave him a confused look. 
"You're sorry?" She asked, Kadaj smiled, a genuine smile. 
"Well, maybe I am. I know my brothers are a bit much to take in, sometimes I can't even handle too much of them." 

Kadaj said, earning a small, 
"Hey!" From Loz that came from the other room. (Y/n) couldn't help but giggled at that. 

"Brothers?" She asked, well there was the gang that she's been hearing about. 
"Yes," Kadaj walked into the room and closed the door behind him. "It's just the three of us." 

"Now, we're going to have a talk." Kadaj said, walking to where she was sitting. 
"Talk?" She felt her hands start to shake out of anticipation. 

"Yes, it's about Mother." He said, (Y/n) was still confused. 
"Mother? Are you religious?" She asked, Kadaj shook his head. 
"Not that type of mother," Kadaj had a small ghost of a smile on his face. 
"I don't know any other 'Mother', except for my mother. But other then that, I don't know anything." (Y/n) said, in her mind she was trying to recall anything that had to do with this 'Mother'.