🥀 Beauty And The Beast 🥀

🥀

(Y/n) nervously backed away, as she watched the man start to get up. Black mist and small amounts of feathers still lingered, but slowly blew away in the wind. She then saw mid-length silver hair, and a two bladed sword. He then looked up, locking eyes with (Y/n). He slowly got up, finally able to stand up straight. 

"(Y/n)?" He asked, sounding more shocked than weak. (Y/n) still looked at him with fear and complete skepticism. 
"K-Kadaj?" She asked, not moving. Kadaj nodded, knowing how frightened she really was. 
"(Y/n), it's me." He said, he slowly made his way closer to her. He stood a few feet away from her, not wanting to push it. 

All at once, everything was different. It was a wave of relief, and desperation to have him close. Now, all she saw was him. She couldn't help but let a small smile appear on her face, without anymore hesitation, she ran to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. It caught Kadaj by surprise, but he wrapped his arms around her. 

"You-You brought me back." Kadaj said, placing his hands on her shoulders. 
"I thought it wasn't going to work. Kadaj, I was so scared." She said, placing her head on his chest. His hand was on the back of her head, trying to keep her close, his other hand was on her mid back. 

"I know," He said, sympathy filled his tone. "I know." 
"I thought Cloud was going to kill you." (Y/n) said, but Kadaj shook his head. 
"Once I heard your voice, I wasn't going to let that happen." He said, (Y/n) then pulled away, looking up at him. 

Kadaj gave her a look of confusion, he looked into her eyes and gently pushed a strand of hair from her face. She smiled, her hand gently grabbed his hand.

"I thought you were gone." She breathed, "I was just so afraid." 
"Haven't I told you, I would never let anything hurt you?" Kadaj asked, a small smirk on his face. 
"I honestly thought you just said it to get me off your back." (Y/n) said, honestly.
"No, never." Kadaj said, "When it comes to you, (Y/n). I can't help but always want to protect you." 

Without hesitation, she leaned her face toward his. Their lips connected, she closed her eyes. Kadaj's eyes were wide with shock, but once he realized what was happening he closed his eyes and brought her closer. She then wrapped her arms around his neck, while his hands wrapped around her waist. Kadaj hadn't felt this happy before, this new sensation, having her close, was enough to make his heart race and his stomach flutter. 

Their lips moved in sync, the kiss becoming more passionate. Kadaj's hands then trailed up to her face, gently pushing away her hair from her face. This was something he wanted since the day he realized his feelings for her, now it was here. He wanted her, he wanted her for the rest of his life. Just him and her, together until the end of time. 

Both him and (Y/n) then pulled away, both breathless. They rested their foreheads together. 

"I have waited for so long to do that." Kadaj breathed, his hand still on her cheek. 
"Me too." She admitted. Kadaj smiled, he then shook his head. He pulled her in for another kiss, it was a quick one but just as passionate. 

"What have you done to me, (Y/n)?" He asked, pulling away with a smile on his face. "I was a monster, why would you ever want to kiss me?" 
"Because, I love you." (Y/n) said matter of factly, "You are and were never a monster to me." 

"You love me?" Kadaj asked, shocked. 
"I have for quite a while." (Y/n) admitted, "It's stupid-" 
"No," Kadaj stopped her, his thumb gently rubbing her jawline. "Those were the words I have been fighting for what feels like a long time. Words I never thought I could feel or even have the luxury to say. But, I love you, (Y/n)." 

(Y/n)'s hands traced small circles around his chest, looking down as he pulled her face up and into another kiss. Kadaj smiled into the kiss, feeling her lips quiver.