Chapter 2

The pill started doing its magic, that is, reducing my headache and sending me to a sweet slumber. Just as the thought of peace crossed my mind, the annoying ringtone of my phone had to ruin everything!!!

Groaning, I picked up the call, only to get greeted with an equally annoying, high-pitched whine of my dear Tshu.
"Unni! Where are you? I thought you will wait for me.... Did you really ditched me & went back to dorm alone?" Seriously, this girl should be casted for a regular soap opera, coz it totally suits her nature, i.e, DRAMA QUEEN!
" Stop screeching like a banshee, will you? And no, I didn't ditch you or anything. Just came outside for a breather." I explained her calmly, because this pill had numbed my senses enough, that I can tolerate any kind of bullshit upto 3 hours.
"Okay, good. Can you come pick me up from changing room? I'll be waiting~". And just like that, she hanged up. Brat!

Adjusting my clothes and giving a last look at JK's birthday banner, I got up & went back inside, from where I came out from. When I reached the room, Tshu informed me that Sarah & Jayhee unnie had left, already. They had something urgent to do (or rather, somewhere urgent to go).
I nodded, picked my bag filled with necessities, and started marching towards the front gate of this building, along with her.

By now, all the paparazzi and mob of Cherry fans had left the site, clearing the coast for us to go. We headed towards a bus stop & sat there, waiting for a bus to take us to nearest subway station. Our Manager was busy picking up his kids from tuition classes, so he messaged us to go by ourselves. Not that anything bad would happen to us, we were as ordinary as the pedestrians here.

I scanned the Bus Stop & spotted a JK ad, again. Sigh, just how much famous is this guy that the whole Gangnam is wrapped with his ads?

Maybe Tshu had read my mind, coz she quickly switched into her fangirl mode & immediately started blabbering about her Idol-crush, "Jungkook is very very famous, unni! Well, why won't he? He is hella handsome & cute at the same time (is it even po...

Maybe Tshu had read my mind, coz she quickly switched into her fangirl mode & immediately started blabbering about her Idol-crush, "Jungkook is very very famous, unni! Well, why won't he? He is hella handsome & cute at the same time (is it even possible?).
When he smiles, he perfectly resembles a bunny, uwu!!!! I love him so much... He is the reason why I joined k-pop in the first place. His voice is heavenly, so calming. His "Euphoria" makes my sad day turn into sunny-sunny day! He is a god for me...." And she went on and on about him.
Seriously, just how much does she knows about him? I admit, we are similar in case of reason for k-pop joining, but I myself don't know shit about Min Yoongi as much as she knows about Jungkook. Power of fangirling, I know.

I tuned out her speech to observe my surrounding, which, I noticed, had changed significantly since we came here. Roadsides were looking busier than before and people seemed to check their phones repeatedly & gossip among themselves. I wonder what happened; Did the president ditched his car to ride a bicycle to office? Did meteor shower started happening in broad daylight? Dis Cherry's Dog just started dancing to their music? Okay, okay, now my imaginations were running a little too wild. I braced myself to witness whatever's gonna happen, now that I found the crowd getting too much excited.

Just as I thought the crowd can't get any more excited, boy, I was proved very wrong. The crowd started screeching at the top of their lungs, when they spotted a black van sandwiched between a group of police bikes.

Everyone was shouting at this point. Flashes from their phones were blinding. Even Tshu got all excited and pulled me inside that mob of pushing & elbowing JK fans. I got the idea when I heard someone shouting 'Jungkook oppa' right beside my ear, that it was JEON JUNGKOOK's car. Again, I got the answer of what he was doing here, when another fan screamed, 'How was your tour?'
He just came back from the world tour for his ongoing project: Love Yourself. This guy was immensely loved by his fans, & to my surprise, he immediately showed the reason for it.

Just as he spotted his fans' mob, he immediately rolled down his side of windshield and started waving at them.

He even answered some of their questions, before his manager abruptly rolled up the windshield, indicating that today's "KOOKIE SHOW" is over

He even answered some of their questions, before his manager abruptly rolled up the windshield, indicating that today's "KOOKIE SHOW" is over. But that was enough for the fans, as I noticed a wave of satisfaction going through the crowd. Slowly, the crowding cleared, and I spotted Tshu running towards me with her big, wide smile, almost looking like a maniac with her hair thrown everywhere (she must have fought her way to front).
"Unni! I got some closeup pics of JK Sunbae! He was looking ver stunning for someone who just came back from a month-long tour." She immediately shoved her phone at my face, showcasing her hardwork. Really, I have to admit her photographic skills, coz she got some very nice closeup pics of him.

I zoomed in at his face. Dark circles and exhaustion was evident in his face, but still, he mustered up the biggest smile he could afford, before his Manager decided that it was enough for today & rolled up the windshield (Rude!). But still, even after everything, his eyes showed pure happiness & bliss. He loves his fans so much! It was truly admirable.

I was still analysing his face & love for his fans, when Tshu stopped me from thinking any further by shoving her Twitter page on my face this time. "See! JK sunbae is trending on twitter!!!" Tshu was jumping around in happiness. I quickly saw the trending list, and really, varies hastags like #JKreturn, #WelcomebackJK,  #OurHandsomeJK were there.
As I was still scanning through the list, a particular hastag caught my eye. "Who's Baekmani?" I asked her. "Were you really there at the interview or not?" She asked me back. I looked at her quite puzzled. She took the chance and knocked my forehead quite harshly, "It's Cherry's Dog. Now you got it?" She laughed, mocking my expression.

Wow! Even a dog can make it to trending list, huh? Seriously humans, you got some weird tastes here. Another thought crossed my mind at the same time, the harsh reality;

Even a dog is more important than my whole-ass existence...

______________________________________A/N: So, our male protagonist finally showed up!!!🎉🎊🥰💃

A/N: So, our male protagonist finally showed up!!!🎉🎊🥰💃

Also, Tshu's rant; Those are my own opinions. "Euphoria" is my mood-maker, what's yours?

Lastly, thankyou so much for liking and commenting on previous chapters. I love you 🥰❤️😍😘

See you in my next chapters~~~
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜❤️💜❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️