Chapter 16

Every moment during the shoot was testing Jangmi's patience. Junghyun didn't seem to stop her bullying, plus it was going on a new level everyday.

Today's shoot consists of all the casts sitting together for a meal, which would be cooked by them, and during that they will do some chit-chat & share their pasts (to show the viewers that they were getting along well).

The newbie girl volunteered to cook for everyone, while Jangmi went ahead to help her with necessities. Junghyun faked her wish to help them (which of course they would refuse, as it's a way of showing respect to elders) & planted her butt among other cast members to talk about her oh-so-glorious past.

Soon, food was served & they finally started eating. Jangmi thought that maybe, for the sake of food, that Witch would shut up & leave the poor newbie alone.... But it doesn't seem the case. Adjusting her mic so that her voice can't be heard by the directing crew, she started spitting venom.

"Gosh! The food's so disgusting!!! Am I eating dog's food? Plus so much oil..... Does she wants everyone to get sick or something. Look at her, eating like a pig. Even watching her eat is ruining my appetite!" With her facial expressions, it would look like she is just chewing & smiling, that's why nobody stopped her or director didn't announced break.

By now, that newbie was bawling her eyes. Seeing the emergency, director finally said 'cut'. Something snapped inside Jangmi, coz she immediately followed that witch all the way to bathroom & cornered her in a stall.

Slap. Jangmi delivered all her rage right on Junghyun's face. "What the-"
Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. After delivering her 10th slap, she spoke, "Who the hell you think you are?!? You pig! What do you have with you that gives you right to bully anyone, Huh? Fame, money, stardom? You don't have those with you anymore. Snap out of your fantasy, princess! Coz nobody would even bother to search for you if  you get lost or MURDERED one day. Even your 'plastic' face doesn't hide your wrinkles and pimples anymore!!!"

Seeing her words doing it's effect on her, she retreated. "And another thing. Cameras of this corridors aren't working. Try reporting on me, I will make sure to slap that plastic out of your face!!!" With that, we went to wash her hands off makeup (evidence of slapping) and went out of the washroom, singing, as if nothing happened.

Later that day, it was informed that Junghyun doesn't wish to continue shooting the show & has announced hiatus for a while.

Days went by flying, with Yujin being busy with her shooting at MusicBank & Jungkook being busy planning his mixtape. But they kept their night-time for eachother, either talking on phone or meeting face-to-face. Sometimes it was in Jungkook's apartment or Jin's restaurant, but mostly it was in Jungkook's manager's car (different car everytime).

As usual, after his work, he went ahead to Yujin workplace. He parked his car at his usual spot, shooed his manager away & called Yujin. "I m out. Black Honda City, *******"
Soon, he saw Yujin (rather a bundle of clothes) running towards his car. Soon, she was in & hence started their date.

"....Need help coming out of that?" Jungkook chuckled, watching Yujin struggle with her jacket & scarf, which were entangled very funnily.
"Having fun watching me struggle?" Yujin fired, now quite annoyed why this damn zip was stuck with the scarf. "No! That's why I was offering help," JK raised his hands in surrender, " plus I am quite experienced in unwrapping stuffs, you know." He added, smirking.

The reaction was his favourite, i.e, a red in embarrassment Yujin. She immediately slapped his chest in protest, which sent JK in a laughing fit.

"Anyways, do you have that lip balm I gave you before? I kinda wanna try it myself too...... Please?" JK immediately attacked her with his puppy eyes, making it harder to say no. "Ofcourse I have that, Jungoo! Lemme search for it first." She immediately dived in her mini handbag, which perfectly resembled a bird's nest. JK, out of pure curiosity, also leaned forward, to see what the hell of things she manages to keep in that poor bag.

"Found it!" She cheered herself for the discovery, & without any warning turned towards already leaned JK. This resulted in a disaster, as their lips brushed with eachother, enough to feel eachother's texture.

They looked towards eachother for a while, eyes bulging out & mouth agape, then quickly turned towards opposite direction. Both of them were red by now.
Jungkook dared to speak up first, "Um... The kiss-"
"Was just an accident. Nothing else." Yujin completed his sentence.
"We will keep it to ourselves. Nobody should know about this, unless we want to be on front page on tomorrow's paper, that is." Jungkook, albeit reluctantly, nodded alongwith with eachother.

Soon, both of them (pretended to) forgot about it & started chatting away eachother's lives.

Little did they knew, that this little incident had touched their already sprouting feelings between them, and it would keep them awake every night from now....

Jimin's comeback date was getting nearer. Hence he alongwith background dancers & Tshu, started working even harder on his performances. Tshu also co-operated him as much as she could. By the orders of PD, her vocal training class was put on hold, sending Jin to a boiling fit of anger right now.

He decided, instead of banging his head in his studio, why not just sit & watch the practice session. Even Hobi & the female instructor didn't mind his presence, so why not? So here he is, butt planted on one of the room's benches, watching over the dancing duo like a hawk watching his prey.

He was doing this since couple of days now & he didn't gave 2 shits on what others will think. 'My life, my choice'.

Hobi announced a break & planted himself next to Jin, to take some rest & hydrate himself. Jimin wasn't having it. He didn't liked the idea of lazing around, specially if his comeback's around the corner. Hence he pulled up a dead tired Tshu on her feet & asked her to practice more, which fuelled Jin's already burning anger.

He decided to distract himself for the sake of his image (Tshu was still in the room) & asked Hobi, "So, how's life treating you, bro? Heard you got a GF?"
Instead of answering, Hobi shaked his head in denial. "Common man! I know about your fling, okay? No need to hi-"
"She's my fiancee now." Hobi cut-through Jin's sentence, sending Jin in a state of panic.

Shit! He already proposed to Jayhee? What the hell that shithead Yoongi was doing until now? This is a trouble! I can't handle another round of waterworks for god's sake.

Jin decided to ask Hobi about the details of his whole proposal thingy, but before he could do that, a loud thud, followed by Hobi's shouting snapped him back to reality. He immediately looked at where he was previously looking, which broke his heart immediately.

Tshu was lying flat on the floor, her face revealing immense pain she was in, while her left ankle was twisted in a very abnormal direction.

______________________________________
A/N: What's life without some angst?

Btw, I m doing better (I guess). My meds were working, while I wrote this, so if it's crappy, then I m sorry...

Btw, did you saw the concert??? Which performance was your fav?

Mine was My time, Moon, Inner child, Filter & We're bulletproof ❤️

As always, keep commenting & voting.

Until next chapter, bye bye~~~
❤️💜❤️💜❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜