Chapter 21: Sounds Dangerous

Jungkook's POV:

Oh boy! What a long day it was! I still can't believe how I got through all of that & am still alive. My new mini-album is going to release soon, hence my everyday schedule was getting tighter than usual. I would've lost my mind by now, had I not been dating Yujin.

Yes, it sounds cheesy, but Yujin has successfully became the anchor of my life. She keeps me sane in this otherwise insane world. She became my support system even before I noticed it. It's impossible to imagine a life without her; Coz she is my sanity now.

I sped my way home in order to throw everything aside and call her. Dang, I am already missing her angelic voice. Sounds lunatic, but who cares! I got freshen up, wore my comfy pair of pajamas, wrapped myself with my duvet & send her a message on SNS, to check if she's free or not. Result was something I had expected; she didn't even read it.

I pouted, sadly. Why are you always busy? Your boyfriend's dying over here dammit! I waited for half an hour, then dialled her number. She didn't picked up. Hmf, I won't stop. Let's see how long you can ignore me...

This was nth time I called her, & she never picked up. Strange... She never does that. Even if she's busy, she definitely sends me a text saying 'Imma busy, call you later.' She never ignored me straightforwardly like this before. Something's wrong, & I was sure of it.

I dialled Tshu's number. She would definitely know what's going on. After 3 rings, she picked up, "Hello, Jungkook-shi? Did you accidentally connected my number instead of Unnie's number by chance?" She started teasing me, as usual.

"No I didn't. Actually, is something wrong with your Unnie? Coz she isn't picking up my call..." My tone gave away how I was right now. I was quite worried about her.

"... It wasn't you? Then who was she talking to before? She never came out of her room. I thought she wants some privacy."
"How long is she locked up in there?"
"Come of think of it, it's been an hour since she went in her room. I ain't even hearing her voice anymore..."
"Please check on her. Tell me what's she doing. I am getting worried now."

I heard rustling sound, then light footsteps, going somewhere. My gut feeling was telling me something's wrong, but I was still wishing for it to be wrong. I heard light knocks, then Tshu's voice, calling Yujin's name & asking her to open the door. She waited for some time, but no answer came from other side. She knocked loudly this time, & shouted at top of her lungs, again, in vain.

I was anxious at this point. Is she okay? Nothing happened to her, right? She was okay when we talked last time, which was today morning. Then what happened to her now? I could now hear 3 different voices shouting her name. Seems like Jangmi & Jayhee Noona came out of their room after hearing the noise. They were banging her door, which was locked from inside. I decided to interfere at this point.

"Tshu? Heard something?"
"No oppanim. She isn't responding! She isn't even unlocking the door. I dunno what to do..."
"Wait! I m coming over. Keep banging until then. Let's see if I can do anything."

I cut the call, got changed into any random clothes I found, wore my leather jacket alongwith facemask & bucket hat, and went straight to the parking lot, after ensuring that my apartment is locked. I got in my car, & sped towards their dorms. Soon, I reached over there, parked my car adjacent to theirs & ran my way to their apartment.

Jangmi opened the door as soon as I banged on it. Seems like she was waiting for my arrival. I didn't waste any more time & speed-walked to Yujin & Tshu's shared bedroom door.