Chapter 4

A Month later...
Oh boy! This place is huge. It's even bigger in person than what I saw in TV. With so many people, this place was bursting with energy. So cool!

We arrived a little earlier than others, purely because of excitement. Tshu immediately went to search for 'Sparks', our fans. She came back bouncing like a rabbit. "Unnie, I saw 10-15 Sparks sitting in the last row." We excitedly followed her to where she saw them, and started waving at them. They waved us back, and I fell I reached on cloud 9!

We had decided that we would participate in 4 events:- Relay race, Gymnastics, 100 m race & Korean wrestling. Tshu will handle the running part, while Jangmi used to do Gymnastics during our trainee days. Relay & Wrestling were multiplayer sport, so be it!

We were still wandering around, when all of a sudden, the whole auditorium started howling and cheering for something (or rather someone). Curious, we turned our heads towards the entrance, and I was then rendered speechless!

What the hell? Why are Star artists of Divine Ent. here? Don't they have like tons of fans? Then why are they here, in a place where underdogs like us are supposed to shine, not them! Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook and TWICE were here. Why they left others? They could bring all of their labelmates. It would have been awesome!

I sighed and tried to cool my raging temper. Just what was going inside Yoongi's head to decide something so absurd?

Jungkook's POV:
This is stupid! Just as I stepped in, the urge to go back home became stronger. Everything was annoying to me at this point; From Tae-hyung's over excitement to Jimin hyung's flirty gaze towards every female present, it was becoming increasingly unbearable to me. Thank god my fans were here, who sensing my discomfort, immediately started cheering me up. Oh how much I love them.

Now, to add up my misery, I spotted a newbie walking towards me

Now, to add up my misery, I spotted a newbie walking towards me. This woman has being annoyingly clingy these days. even though I had openly voiced my opinion of not dating anybody, she seems to find it her own little mission to grab me. Sigh, that's what I hate about women; their unending stubbornness!

She reached up to me & started talking in her equally annoying high-pitched voice, " Hello oppa~ . How was your tour?" I ignored her, since I was in no mood to deal with flirty ladies.
"Oppa! You are looking quite handsome in your outfit." Nice try, but I won't give in.

"Oppa, just look at that bitch over there, totally impersonating Sana sunbae. She thinks if she looks like her, then she's become her! Moron..." Now this caught my attention. I quickly looked at where she was pointing, and indeed there stood a girl with exactly same hairstyle and hair colour like Sana.

I don't have anything to do with Sana, but as a labelmate, I had witnessed her hardships. It wasn't easy for them to reach where they are right now. Then comes some stupids like that chick, who thinks that they can simply leach off their success. They need to snap out of that daydream, and should focus on hardwork. Tricks like that won't get them anywhere. It's nothing but some cheap mindset.

If I was feeling like this, then god knows what was Sana, the victim here, feeling like. I searched for her with my eyes, and indeed, she was looking down with tears breaming in her eyes. This made me angry. This is totally harassment! I looked at that 'Cheap' imitation again, & made up my mind that I will teach her a lesson.

Yujin's POV:
Things turned out better than expected. All attention had shifted towards the winners at this point. Tshu won 100 m race and Jangmi stood 3rd in Gymnastics, although she was garlanded with lots of praise & fans recorded her performance. We won the Relay, thanks to Tshu & her squirrel-like speed.

Finally, it was time for Korean Wrestling. Somehow, with our sheer luck, we went to finals. Now it was the last match & we stood against TWICE, the fan favourite. We decided that Me, Jangmi and Jayhee unnie will fight. From their side, Sana, Tzuyu and Jungyeon stood up. I quickly weighted pros & cons for this, and finally decided that it would be better if we win.

Soon, the face-off started. Again, with our sheer luck, we stood 1-1 each. The final match will decide who'll win, so it became very important for everybody. I was going to face Sana, the person who had 90% of the auditorium by her side. Pressure was huge, and chances of getting backlash was high. Win or loose, situation would be same. Better Win and face problems!

As we were positioning ourselves for the fight, I noticed Jeon Jungkook staring at me with an ugly, judgemental glare. I felt uncomfortable and quickly moved my gaze away. I heard the commentary saying something about my hairstyle being identical to hers, making it difficult to identify who is who. What's with everyone attacking me even before the match started?

Somehow I managed to win against her, but instead of cheers, I received pin drop silence. Reason? Sana fell on her wrong side & hurt her shoulder. Now everyone were staring at me, as if I did it intentionally. Common people, what would I gain by hurting a public figure? Hate? No thankyou! But people seemed to think otherwise.

Suddenly I found Jungkook standing in front of me, sporting a very ugly glare. He snarled, "What's wrong with you?" I flinched at his rough tone. "First you go around pretending to be Sana. Then you get some nerve to show up at a popular show like this, dressing up exactly like her. Now, to top it off, you INTENTIONALLY injure her, knowing very well that their comeback is near, just to satisfy your own ego. But guess what? The whole plan backfired. Now you would be all over internet, but not as a celebrity, but a 'Cheap' imitation who harmed the very person she was desperately copying.

Congrats! You got what you wanted, i.e., ATTENTION. Listen up, however hard you try, whatever tricks you pull up, you won't be able to gain even 1% of what Sana has achieved.

Remember, people prefer original gems like her, not some cheap imitation stones like you."

______________________________________A/N: So here comes angst

A/N: So here comes angst. Things are becoming quite interesting from here😂

Jungkook surely spoke some quite hurtful words. What do you think would be Yujin's reaction.

Stay tuned to know what happened next. And please, give some comments & let me know how you're enjoying this🙏😁😅

Until next time. Bye~~~
❤️❤️❤️💜❤️❤️💜❤️❤️❤️💜❤️💜❤️