Chapter 19

Yujin's POV

Last evening marked Jimin-shi's first day of comeback. It was held in MusicBank & because I was the show host, I got this amazing opportunity of watching the whole performance twice (dry run & original). Unnie did a great job at being his partner. She danced so flawlessly, plus her costume made her look like an angel.

She stunned the audience, particularly those who previously thought that she can't dance. I could see the results; She was everywhere in the internet.

People also had uploaded her fan-cam! This is something new for us. We weren't that famous to get our own fan-cam, hence it surprised me immensely.

Unnie's performance also inspired me to write some songs having pure & angelic concept. This was again, new for me. My producer persona was itching to come out, so I couldn't wait for even a second longer & ran to Namjoon-shi's office the first thing in the morning.

Maybe I was too excited or eager to share my ideas with him, that I completely forgot to knock the door before entering. Without any warning, I opened the door, only to get the shock of my life. The sight in front of me was something I never thought I would witness, hence my eyes turned round & mouth hanged open.

In front of me, Namjoon was sitting on his office chair while being straddled by our Manager, Hyejin Unnie. They were passionately making out & would've accelerated further, had I not interrupted them like this.

Namjoon-shi's shirt buttons were open, showcasing his chest & chiseled abs, his hair disheveled, lips swollen and eyes hazy & unfocused. Unnie wasn't any better. She flushed red when she noticed me, while I flushed crimson when I noticed his hands on her hip & under her top.

I stood there like a fool, totally petrified. I dunno from where Jungkook popped up & pulled me away, while closing the door, giving the couple their privacy back.

He pulled me straight to his own practice room, sat me there on the floor and ran away, only to come back with 2 bottles of Banana milk (Yes, I started loving that, alongwith him & Overwatch). He locked the door behind him, handed me a bottle & sat down beside me, trying to look at the same direction as I was.

".... What did I just saw? Since when? I thought unnie's engaged? Then what was that in his office?" I muttered, still in a daze. Jungkook chuckled at my statement. "What do you expect a couple would do, all alone in a closed room? Obviously, they were kissing. It could've gone further, if that interruption didn't happen..."

I looked at him questionably. He caught on what I was implying and his laughter grew louder at that. "Don't tell me you don't know they're engaged?" " They're what?" Now I was shook. Namjoon-shi is Hyejin Unnie's fiance! How come I never caught up with that...

Now it makes sense, specially those frequent winks & whistles that Unnie threw at him whenever they crossed paths. But, then why isn't he wearing his ring? Coz I m sure I saw his left fourth finger empty.

"It's wrapped around his neck with a silver chain. Noona couldn't risk loosing it. He has a thing for loosing everything except his temper, you know!" I made an O-shape with my lips, now fully understanding the whole thing. I felt guilty for ruining their moment.

I was still thinking about how to go apologize them, that I didn't noticed the intensity with which Jungkook was looking at me. When I did, I immediately got entraced by his deep brown orbs. We were having a staring contest of some sort, both refusing to even blink.

Slowly, his eyelids went heavy and his eyes travelled down to my lips, fixing over there. He leaned closer, so much that his hot, minty breath was fanning my face. I blushed at the close proximity; I had never been this close with any other guy before. Heck, Jungkook was my very first boyfriend.