-Chapter 14-

It was currently last period, you were in math class with Osamu and Suna. Izumi was in a different class so that was a goo - sad thing. Right now you were sitting with Suna to your right and Ssamu to your left. This was a boring class and you slowly started dozing off.

"Y/n help me with this question" Suna said shaking you shoulders.

"Eh? what do you need help with" You said rubbing your eyes.

"Nothing i just wanted to talk to you"

"Nope." You said while going back to sleep.

Osamu let out a chuckeled a little and Suna was disappointed. 

"Y/n you're no fun" He said going back to looking out the window. He really wanted to talk to you, you would normally talk alot and make the class fun, but today you were distant he was sus.

It was only 10 minutes into the lesson and Suna started getting fidgety. He turned to you while you were sleeping and started poking your face with his pen. 

"Oi Suna what are you doing, Y/n will be in a bad mood if you wake her up" Osamu said.

"Class is boring and she needs to wake up" Suna said continuing to poke your face.

"Alright what ever happens good lu-" Osamu was cut off when you shoot up from your seat.

"MISS CAN I PLEASE GO TO THE BATHROOM"

"Yes go ahead Y/n" The teacher said going back to her work.

You wanted some space, you were in a mood. You hated being woken up during your sleep. 

"Told ya Suna"

"Excuse me miss can I please go get a drink?" Suna asked.

"Yes you may, be quick"

Suna started to walk out of the classroom making his way to the bathroom where you were. He waited outside the bathroom until you came out.

You walked out to see suna standing there leaning against a wall.

"Suna what are you doing here" You asked while being grumpy.

"I just wanted to check on you, you seem off today."

"I am fine, but you woke me up from my sleep and i will never forgive you for that." You said crossing your arms looking away.

"The class was boring and I wanted to talk to you" Suna said moving close to you. 

"Well since i am awake now, you can talk to me but you owe me onigiris after school." You smirked.

"Ight bet, now  go back to class first so it doesn't seem sus" Suna said while pushing you in the direction of the classroom.

"Ok ok" You made it back to the classroom and took your seat, Osamu turned to you and spoke up. 

"What were you and Suna up to hm?" He said nudging you.

"Shut it Osamu, he just wanted to check on me" You rolled your eyes. "Also he is joining us after school for onigiris"

"Alright, Atsumu wanted to see you aswell after school, can you come over?"

"Yeah i will be there"

Suddenly the door shoots open, both you and Osamu turn to see Suna. He walked back to his seat and sat down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sunaaaa where are you off to" You, Suna and Osamu were about to walk out of the school gates, but you all turned when you heard Izumis voice.

"Oh Izumi we were gonna get onigiris" Suna said.

"Oh? and you didn't even invite me?" Izumi said crossing her arms.

"Your welcome to join us if you want" You said smiling at her.

"Yeah whatever" She said rolling her eyes.

why is she being so cold to me...

"Lets go Y/n" Osamu grabbed you hand and started dragging you to the store. 

"Samu slow down..."

"Sorry, i just thought it would be better for you if we walked in front" He said as he lets go of your hand.

"Wow Osamu your being considerate of my feelings, honestly I am dropping Suna and taking you instead." You said as you linked you arm around his.

"Only if things dont work out with suna, i will be here to support you"

"Osamu the wedding is tomorrow be there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye Suna, bye Osamu" Izumi said bye to both of them expect you.

what a bit -

"yYn hurry up and lets go" Suna said as he poked you cheek.

You simply hummed in response, you were exhausted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/nnnn your here" Atsumu was currently in bed and he didn't look well.

"Atsumu i told you i would give you my sickness,this is what you get rat." You said as you sat at the end of the bed. "Anyways do you want me to make you soup or somthing?"

"Yes, thank you..." Atsumu said as he dozed off into a sleep."

Boke never listens...

You made Atsumu some soup and fed him. After that you said your goodbyes to the twins and walked over to your back house. The whole day you were only thinking about Izumi and Suna but you didn't want to show it, even though you may have a little...you needed someone to talk to...