Chapter 1

Y/n walked out of her apartment, heading towards Cathy's to meet up with her.

A black car drove past her as she locked placed the keys in her pocket. She didn't notice the car parking a block down. What she noticed was Mr. Johnson, an old man, who walks around at this time everyday. She helped his cross the road, and spotted a stray puppy by the dumpster.

" Aww! Who would've left you? " She cooed, bending on her knees as she petter the puppy, which barked affectionately. She giggled, standing up.

" I can't leave you here. " She muttered and looked behind her.

" Mr. Warrings? Can you keep him with you unless the Fosters come? " Y/n asked as she made a call for Foster Pets.

" Sure, Y/n, dear. " Stated the shop keeper and she grinned, thanking him.

Tom noticed the girl, his head tilting to the side as she helped an old man cross the street and she walked a few more steps before taking a cute puppy out of the dumpster and handed it to the shopkeeper. He figured she must know everyone very well around here.

He watched as she made a call and turned around, heading ahead of the road. The door beside him opened, Harrison getting in.

" Business is done. He handed us our money. " He informed and Tom nodded as they sped away, Tom taking one last glance at the girl.

" Too sweet. " He muttered, as he saw her. She had a beautiful smile on her face and her hair swayed as she walked.

----

Yet another night, Y/n walked down the cold streets of London, pulling her jacket closer to her body. The cold wind blew past her, soaking her into a cold shiver. The streets were deserted, making it awfully quite and horror,the place where Y/n felt safe. She liked being alone. She fastened her pace due to the cold that made mists come out of her mouth as she breathed out, her not so high heels clicking.

She reached the glowing lights of the Café and walked in, warmth hitting her instantly. She smiled at the feeling, heading straight to the counter and took off her jacket, leaving her in her in shirt and skirt, that curved her perfectly. She smiled as she saw Cathy, greeting her.

Cathy was, once again, debating whether to leave the two top buttons of her shirt open or not. Her boss, Zarr was always rude to her for being so shy.

" Let me, help you. " Y/n stated, putting on the buttons and opening only the top button and smiled.

" Thanks. " Cathy smiled and Y/n giggled.

" Get ready, now. Customers are arriving. I'll go get on the stage. " Y/n stated as she took a few steps.

" Hey, Cath! " Y/n states, turning around.

" Yeah? " Cathy asks.

" Can you put me in the shadow? I don't want to be seen. " Y/n muttered and Cathy smiled understandingly. She knew Y/n's parents would kill her of they found out she worked at a Café. She had lied to them about working in a well paid office but she earned pretty enough from singing so she never bothered to get another job.

" Sure. " Cathy says and blacks out all the lights.

Y/n sits on the small stool, a guitar in her hand and a Mike set up in front of her. She started strumming and eventually, she sang.

As the time went by, the Café was turning into a pub, it was half and a half. As the night dawned, people came more to drink alcohol than coffee, so
Y/n liked to call it a pub.

Five figures with trenched coats stood out of the Café, one of them, Tom Holland, deciding whether to go in or not. He wanted to chill for a night. Get a finest drink and relax and Haz, his best mate suggested this might be the one.