Chapter 13

" Hey, Y/n!! " She groaned and blinked open her eyes. Haz was standing there, his hands on his hips. Y/n hummed I'm response, pulling the covers over her head.

" Get up! " He said, pulling off the covers and Y/n whined.

" Why? " She asked, sitting up and Haz smirked.

" Just get ready and be at the breakfast table. " Haz stated and Y/n huffed, pushing him out of the room and closed the door. She got ready after a long shower:

She headed downstairs, and sat beside Cathy

" Morning. " Cathy greeted and Y/n smiled.

" Good morning. " Y/n said, grabbing herself a bowl of cereals ans milk.

" Why did you-"

" Nevermind that. Just have your breakfast." Haz interrupted and Y/n stared at him for a few seconds before looking at her bowl of food. She ate her food silently, getting up and left back to her room.

She sat in there for what seemed like hours but the door was opened and Tom was standing there. Y/n frowned. He never approached her like this since past few weeks and there he was, standing at the door.

Y/n got up, from the baywindow and Tom stepped in, locking the door behind him, which made Y/n more nervous than ever.

" What's up? " She asked and mentally cursed for the tone in her voice. Tom looked at her as if she's crazy and ran a hand through his hair.

" This was a mistake! " He mumbled, getting into Haz's talk and coming in her room to talk things out. He turned around, grabbing the doorknob and twisted it, but the door didn't open.

He heard muffled laughs outside and groaned.

" Haz! I know you're there. Open the damn door! " Tom banged his fists on the door and Y/n too a deep breath. She knew why Haz did this. Now, she was locked in a room with one person she didn't want to. What would be revealed? She didn't know.

Tom groaned, hearing no response and
Y/n sighed.

" Don't bother. He left. I hear no sound from the outside. " Y/n mumbled, climbing back on the bay window ans Tom huffed.

" This was a mistake! " Tom mumbled again and Y/n felt her button being pushed as Tom continued to ramble, pacing around the room.

" Will you stop it? I'm trying to read! " Y/n stated annoyed and Tom glared at her.

" Stop it? I'm stuck in a room with you! I want to get out of here! " Tom stated, exasperated ans Y/n let out a dry laugh.

" As if I was dying to be locked in a room with you! I wasn't the one falling into Haz's trap. " Y/n shot back, feeling his burning glare on her head.

" And stop glaring at me! " She hissed, her eyes going back to her book. Tom sighed through his nose irritated, cursing Haz.

" He's not even picking up!! " Tom groaned, throwing his phone on the bed. Y/n ignored his words, concentrating on reading which found more annoying to Tom.