Chapter 10

Later that night, Y/n and Cathy were on their shifts while Tom entered with Jessica, Haz and the Twins.

Cathy sighed as she saw Tom and Jessica and decided to go there herself. She took out a notepad, more confident than she was before, she walked to them.

" What can I get you? " She asks, smiling at everyone and Haz was the first to order.

" A Whiskey. " He stated suddenly and Cathy blushed but nodded, writing it down.
Everyone ordered the same and Cathy nodded.

She made her way back to the counter and prepared drinks while Y/n sang. Cathy managed to balance the drinks and as she placed the tray and handed the drinks, Jessica purposely knocked the drink all over her dress and heels. Tom frowned, along with Haz.

" What the fuck? " Jessica screeched and Y/n ignored her tone, trying to sing but she could see clearly what was going on.

" Clean it up! " She pointed to her heels and Cathy jumped, nodding. Y/n had now stopped singing and placed the guitar on the stool.

" She's not doing that. " Haz stated sternly and Jessica scoffed.

" She's a waitress. She will do it. " Jessica spat. Y/n grabbed a tablecloth from the nearby table, not caring if people saw she was the one singing, she stormed towards the table.

" It's okay. I'll do it. " Cathy stated, but her hand was stopped midway.

" I'm a waitress too, right? Let me do
it. " Y/n stated, glaring at Cathy to stop being so kind.

" No. None of you will do it. I saw her knocking the drink purposely. " Haz got up and Y/n nodded.

" I saw that too, Haz. " Y/n stated, cleaning the drink from the floor.

" That's why, she'll clean her heels herself. It's not like I'm gonna wear it. If she wants to wear them again, she'll do it herself. " Y/n stated, getting up and grabbing Cathy's arm.

" As for the Café, it's where we work so I had to clean it. " Y/n stated with a sweet smile and walked away. Cathy following her behind.

" The guts of that-"

" Shut up. " Haz spat and looked at Tom.

" If your girlfriend can't hold her tongue, don't call me to hang out when you're with her. " Haz stated, walking away.

" I swear, Cathy! You need to stand up for yourself. When will you get it in your head? "
Y/n asked, throwing the dirty table cloth.

" She's Tom's girlfriend. " Cathy said in a low voice and Y/n turned around.

" I don't care who she is. The problem is, if someone is being rude to you, you don't just stand there, listening to them and nod at everything. " Y/n stated and Cathy nodded weakly.

" She's right, you know. Cath, you're too sweet for this world. " James came, draping an arm around Y/n, who chuckled, nodding.

Tom, who was watching James drape an arm around Y/n, pulling her closer and Tom clenched his fists. Y/n was laughing which made him even more jealous and angry. He took a deep breath as Y/n leaned in, pecking his cheek, that was his last straw.

He got up abruptly, pushing the chair roughly and stormed out. Sam and Harry smirked at each other, knowing what happened and look at Jessica, who was surprised by the sudden outburst.

" Don't mess with her. I'm warning
you. " Sam stated, pointing at Y/n before walking away with Harry.

Jessica scoffed, paying for the drinks herself and left too.