Chapter 3

Y/n was aware what would happen. She didn't think before telling him her name. Just looked in his eyes, and she was answering the damn question. She knew he'd find out every information about her and insiders might let it slip her parents were alive so she did what she had to.

She changed their hide out place, sending them off to another local apartment, which, only Y/n knew about, not even her brother. The two days Tom took to find out about her, she took the days finding a perfect safe place and her parents shifted there, settling in.

She was currently in Cathy's room, waiting for her to get ready for their day out.

" Hurry up, Cath! " Y/n groaned and Cathy smiled.

" Alright. Let's go. Where to first? " Cathy asked and Y/n smiled.

" Maybe get some pizza and then, we'll head to the theaters for a movie or
two. "
Y/n stated as they got into Y/n's car. She only used it when she felt like. Other times, it was parked down in her garage.

" Hm.. Sounds good. But I suggest something more cozy. We order pizza at yours and watch movie. Play some video games. " Cathy smiled and Y/n laughed.

" That sounds amazing. " Y/n muttered, pulling the gear. As they drove, the small rain droplets turned into heavy drops. Y/n abrubtly parked infront of her parents old hide out apartment, and smiled.

" Let's just stay here. It's raining too fast to drive. " Y/n stated and Cathy nodded. They got out, running to the door and
Y/n twisted th keys, opening it. First thing Y/n did, was look for anything that gave away some sort of secrecy but to her luck, nothing seemed abnormal.

Cathy turned on the T. V. Adding Y/n's Netflix while Y/n got the Pizza calls. As Y/n plopped beside Cathy, they watched movies.

" When I tell you to leave, you leave, okay? " Y/n asked and Cathy frowned, yet nodded. Cathy was aware of Y/n's parents. She was her best friend anyway so she knew everything.

Their pizzas arrived, they ate as they watched another movie, than started playing video games.

---while in Holland Mansion---

" Ready? " Haz asks and Tom nods, tucking the gun back in the pants belt.

" Are you sure only we two are going? They can be armed. " Haz asked and Tom nodded.

" We're asking them to join us, Haz. Not forcing them to get in. They need to believe us before getting into business. Besides, we'll check it out first. " Tom stated as they wore their raincoats and headed towards the address Sam found out.

" I better hope Sam is right about this place. What if some old man opens up, gets a heart attack seeing the most feared Mobster at his door? " Haz chuckled thinking of the possibilities and Tom rolled his eyes.

" We have to find at least something. " Tom muttered as they parked. He saw a brand new Audi already parked infront of the apartment and Tom frowns.

" Do you think someone else found out too? " Haz asked and Tom shrugged.

" Let's find out. There are no guards." He stated and motioned his hand to walk in. Two men, dressed casually, yet, Tom's people walked towards the door, the rain was still pouring but Tom could see everything clearly.

Y/n heard a knock and got up, and checked for the gun behind the door handle before opening it. She opened it and found two men, dressed in casual, yet, had a look on their face Y/n could easily recognize. They had their shirts inned, which was way to casual for Y/n.

" Yes? " Y/n asks, smiling a wee bit more.

" We were wondering-"

" Sorry. Just a second. " Y/n muttered, slipping past the door and one of them instantly pushed his hand back to pull the gun, thinking she'll bring some kind of weapon and Y/n noticed it, a smirk on her lips.