Chapter 5

Y/n got up from the couch,shutting off the T. V. to get ready for this meeting. She had a feeling she wasn't allowed to come because she had a right to, but she was scared her mother wouldn't pull off something she didn't like.

She wore all black outfit, like she wears for business and brushed her hair.

Abondoning the make up, she picked up her lip balm and rolled it over her lips

The doorbell rung and she grabbed her phone and opened the door. Jace stood there, in his usual work clothes. A white button up shirt, tucked in his black pants and a black tie with black suit.

" Why, you look handsome." She stated, swatting his chest as she got in the car and Jace chuckled, sitting in the Driver's seat.

They walked outside, Y/n sitting in the passenger's seat and turned around to find her parents already sitting there. She greeted them as they left.

---

After a fifteen minutes drive, they entered huge gates and Jace stopped the car.

" Y/n, dear. " She heard before she got off and cursed internally, turning around.

" Yes, mum? " She asks.

" We were thinking of striking another deal with them, as this is already agreed. " She stated and Y/n frowned.

" And, why am I informed about that? " She asked confused and her mother took a deep breath.

" We were thinking if you just sign a marriage contract with one of his sons, you'll be safe for the rest of your life. " Her father spoke up this time and Y/n frowned, utter disappointment written across her face.

" No. No, I'm not signing any stupid contract and even if I were to marry someone, I'd want a husband, not a bodyguard. We've talked this through already. I can take care of myself. " Y/n stated and got off the car, trying not to slam the door very hard.

" What's wrong? " Jace asked and Y/n sighed through her nose.

" They want me to fucking marry one of his sons just so that I can stay safe for the rest of my life. " Y/n quoted. She didn't understand what her parents were up to but she knew one thing, she wasn't buying it.

" Are they serious right now? " Jace muttered and Y/n ignored it, pulling up an emotionless face as she saw Harrison making his way towards them. He smiled at Y/n, who just nodded in return and he welcomed them, leading them inside.

Y/n watched the huge mansion, admiring it internally but her face was still emotionless. They reached a door and Harrison knocked. They walked in and Y/n took a seat beside Jace, not sparing a second glance at people in the room because there was only Tom, Harry, Sam and Dominic Holland. The three were standing and Dom Holland was sitting on a chair.

He was probably in mid sixties, his hair were slightly grey and some black and had rectangular glasses, a warm look on his face.

Tom was watching her as she looked nothing but her nails, than looked up as his father greeted her. He was sure that was a fake smile, her eyes didn't have the shine when she naturally smiles nor her lips stretched to its widest. She looked beautiful  as he checked her out for a few seconds before Sam nudged him.