Chapter 7

Y/n woke up with a lick on her face. She groaned, looking at Tessa and chuckled.

" Morning, love. " She stated, running a hand through her soft hair. Tessa barked affectionately before jumping off the bed and curled up on the floor.

Y/n smiled to herself as she stretched and walked straight to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and put on her hair in a hight pony after brushing them too.

She grabbed a pair of work out clothes and put them on, with a jacket on top of it.

She walked out of her room, Tessa following her as she reached Cathy's door and knocked

She walked out of her room, Tessa following her as she reached Cathy's door and knocked. Cathy opened the door, already in her gym clothes and Y/n smirked.

" Figured you'd be doing this. " Cathy stated, her voice was different, confident and Y/n found it pretty amazing.

" Come on! " Y/n stated, grabbing her hand and led her through corridors and after a lot of turns, she finay reached a double glass door.

" How did you know the Gym's here? " Cathy asked as they walked in. She saw Haz already there, with the punching bag.

" I took a short tour last night and stumbled upon it. " Y/n explained and smiled as she saw Haz.

" Looks like you've got a trainer, Cathy. "
Y/n stated, setting her water bottle on the chair and Cathy glared at her.

" Don't make it awkward for me. " Cathy hissed and Y/n shrugged.

" I'm making it easy for you. Not awkward. " Y/n whispered back and looked Haz.

" Right, Haz? " She asked loudly and Haz looked at her confused.

" What? " He asks and Y/n smirked.

" You'll train Cathy, right? " She winked and nodded before he replies.

" Very good, then. " She shrugged and walked beside Haz. Cathy cursed internally, shyly walking towards the two.

" Um.. Of course. Why not? " Haz stated, glaring at Y/n too, who chuckled.

" Get started. Standing like this won't help. "
Y/n clapped her hands, the sound ringing through the whole gym.

" Right. I'm assuming you've learned how to punch? " Haz asked awkwardly and Y/n frowned.

" How do you know that? " She asks, smirking. Haz glared at her.

" Don't tell me you've been stalking
her. "
Y/n and Cathy turned red. Haz turned red and looked around.

" I just guessed you must've taught her how to. " He stated, scratching the back of his neck.

" Enough with the awkwardness. " Y/n laughed and Haz sighed.

" Why don't you watch first? " He asked Cathy, and she nodded.

" Watch what? " Y/n smirked and Haz coughed.