Chapter 11

Y/n was working yet another shift of hers, escaping her parents. Cathy was taking the orders and Y/n was setting up the glasses for already ordered customers, James leaning against the counter beside the sink, watching her.

" You look tensed. " He stated and Y/n chuckled.

" Am I, now? " She asked and James shook his head.

The shift was over just like that, Y/n treating Tom as a normal customer, not talking at all and just serving him drinks and nods if he orders something.

It has been same the last week. Ever since they talked that day in Tom's office, Y/n ignored him completely, especially when Jessica was around. Jessica would purposely throw tantrums at Y/n, causing Tom to feel more annoyed by the minute but Y/n calmly ignored her, everytime she says something.

But he'd still come to listen her sing and watched her as much as he can. Y/n was more stressed lately, hoping her growing suspicions on Jessica weren't true.

Y/n drove back with Cathy to the mansion, hearing yet another preach from her mother. She ignored her too, heading straight to her room.

" That's it! Call Nikki ans Dom. " Suzy stated, heading to the office she has in the mansion. Y/n was sitting in her room's bay window when Sam barged in, breathing heavily and Y/n frowned.

" What's wrong? " Y/n asks, standing up.

" It's bad. They want us to sign a contract. " Sam stated, horror strucking his face and Y/n widened her eyes.

" Nope. Not gonna happen. " Y/n mumbled, grabbing her phone.

" I have a fucking girlfriend and I love her. No one knows but this is going to ruin everything. " Sam stated, his face filled with worry and Y/n sighed.

" Sam, " Y/n states, placing a hand on his shoulder. " You trust me? " She asks and Sam nodded.

" Then I won't let it happen. Even if they force you to, I won't sign it. Don't worry. "
Y/n stated, heading out of the room. She reached her mother's office.

She barged in, her mother looking up from the papers she's been reading. Tom, Harry and Jace stood beside Nikki's chair and Haz was standing by the door.

" Ah! My dear. Good timing. Come sign this. " She stated and Y/n walked towards her.

" How many times do I have to tell you I can fucking protect myself. There's no need to ruin Sam's life in this. " Y/n hissed and Suzy watched her closely.
Y/n's eyes were ice cold, her glare killer.

" Just sign this. " Suzy stated and Y/n shook her head.

" You don't get it, do you? " She asked, chuckling in disappointment.

" I don't like him that way nor he likes me. You're ruining his life. You don't care about anything but having this name up to your reputation. I know what's going on your head. You just want a daughter who's married to a Holland. Since they're strongest, you don't want a rival. "Y/n accused and Suzy was fuming.

" Sign the damn papers, Y/n." She stated sternly and Y/n picked the papers, ripping them to pieces.

" One day, I'm gonna kill myself because of your slefishness and then, you're gonna regret it. " Y/n hissed, slamming the table. She knocked the things over, stroming out of the office and headed out of the mansion. Tom broke off in a sprint, chasing Y/n as she ran out of the mansion.

" About fucking time. " Haz mumbled, rubbing his temples.

She sat in her Audi, speeding away, her tires screeching as she pressed the gear so hard, it might be stuck there but luckily, it was all okay. She drove crazily fast, going to one place she knew would be perfect to calm down. As Tom came out of the mansion, Y/n was gone.