Chapter 6

I slowly start walking towards the girl, taking my time so as to not scare her any further.

When I was about five feet from her she uttered a small whimper. I immediately sit down to get her used to me. After a small while she pokes her head out. Who are you? Smiling I reply: your mom sent me to save you and bring you to a safe place. She immediately shakes her head. M-m-mommm-y died wh-when I was a baby. No she didn't she wanted to visit you but a mean man told her she could not come visit you. R-really? Yes I reply mommy loves you very much. Suddenly she's scared again. No you're just going to hurt me again. I sigh she was really hurt badly. Perfect for the hunt I think to myself.

What's your name honey I gently ask. Lea she replies. Wel my name is Percy and I know of a safe place where nobody will hurt you. Really she shyly asks. Smiling I hold out my hand. She gingerly comes out from where she was hiding. It was at that moment that I realised how malnourished she was.

Anger blazes through me. The girl noticed how my face changed when I saw her. Quickly she jumps back behind the couch. When she sees me sitting she again starts slowly come towards me again.

When she finally reached my outstretched hand she slowly, oh so slowly puts her hand in mine. Then realising that I was not going to hurt her she moves closer. What is your favorite food? Chocolate ice cream I clap my hands and a big bowl of ice-cream appears in front of her.

Reaching into my backpack I pull out a spoon which I then give to her. I then watch as she hurriedly eats the entire bowl of ice-cream. Then when she finished she climbs onto my back and we head back to my tent. That night I stand guard as Lea gets her first night of good sleep since she can probably remember.

at the same time in Olympus

3rd person POV)

Zeus had finally had enough, after four years the gods were no closer to knowing who the misterios person was who kept bringing demigods to the camps.

A/N after that night Artemis and aprodite had forgotten about percy, the only ones who know who the mysterious person is is Hestia Hera and Hades and the only mortals were Thalia and Nico.

Enough Zeus shouted. Artemis you and your hunters shall find the mysterious man and bring him to us. Artemis was glad to get this task because the man had somehow delivered girls to the camp without leaving a trace. And what really placed a dent in her pride was the fact that even she could not track the man. The man in context was at that moment IMing Thalia that a new girl was arriving tommorow. After finding out where they would be camping he said goodbye and ended the call. Back at Olympus Artemis and Athena were making plans to catch the man, Hestia and Hera were talking to Hades about who to sent Percy after next and on a entirely different planet two brothers were watching all these proceedings with interest. The one on the left was the creator of the universe and the one on his right was his brother who helped keep order.