Chapter 14

Percy

When I realised that the gods had forgotten about me I was about to flash away but just as I was going to go Hera finished.

Sitting back straight I wink at Aprodite and focus back on Zeus who started droning on about something or the other. Feeling my patience thin I finally just snap.

Shut up you idiotic immortal! I have places to be, people to see. And then you come and try to tell me ME what to do! Then making my fingers look like a phone I create a portal below me and with a Call me handsome  pointed at the drama queen I step down and dissappear to my camp.

Timeskip to seven days later.

Zeus.

I have to find a way to break that insolent boy without physically hurting him. How to do it?

I have a spell that you can use to break the hero. All I require in return is a recording made of the boys reaction when the spell takes place.

I accept your offer mysterious voice in my head.

Good zeus good. The insolent curr shall learnn his place. Now listen closely and remember everything.

Back to Perce fifteen days later.

I am currently tracking a deer in the wild. I check the direction and satisfied that it won't smell me I move closer. Finally I take my bow and notch an arrow.

Deep breath aaand release. My arrow flies straight into the dear, killing it instantly. Moving quickly I take my hunting knife and start preparing the carcass.

Finally after I got everything stored in my bag I head back to my campsite.

Meanwhile in Olympus

? Pov

I sneak into her room, making sure to not make any noise. If he wakes up I'm as good as dead. Silently I take one of the pages from my satchel, swipe my hand over it and then place it on her arm. When the paper is again empty of anything I place it in my other satchel. Moving out of the room I follow the directions to my next target. Swiping my blond hair I remember who I once was...

A/N hehe who is this man. If you guess it right I will give you a cookie and a shout out.