Chapter 18

Bold percy

Italics destruction

Clapping my hands slowly I stand up and face the ball of darkness moving towards me.

Who are you to cause such beautiful destruction? I ask because I would love to learn how to do the same. I am Destruction, lost brother of chaos, bane of all creation. Impressive I think to myself. Wait, why are you lost? Did you disappear or were you banished? The being laughs. There is no force left in the universe that can banish me for to destroy destruction is to destroy creation. Me and Chaos are parts of one being, our father.

Their dad huh. Interesting. Can you teach me your powers so I can destroy Olympus? I hopefully ask.

And why would I help you to destroy it? There is no need for destruction there. He calmly states.

Because after everything I did they just straight up ignored me, acted like they never loved me. They made me think that they love me but just like everyone else they only used me to get something else!

Shut up and stop pitying yourself. Their memories were erased by Zeus and some other being.

Wait so they did not betray me. I think to myself. Then I went into so much rage for nothing. Huh so they really didn't betray me? Is there a way to get their memories back? Will they remember me?

I do not know the way sadly but I will see if you truly forgive and if I believe that you are ready then and only then shall I teach you the ways of destruction.

I just knod and wait for him to do what he wants. Without his help I can never reach my true potential so I'll work my but off to become worthy again.

Destructions POV for now

Getting his permission to start I send my mind into his, going deeper and deeper to see his innermost thoughts and desires. After going for about half and hour I see something very suprising. His biggest desire on my first glance was to become the strongest fighter but when I was about to turn out and leave him to his prideful desires I notice a small sliver of light glowing from behind his desire.

Floating closer I see his true innermost desire. He still believes that everyone that dies is his fault and he wants to become stronger to be able to protect them, not hurt others. While Percy doesn't know what his true desire is for it is blocked by the prideful desire I know that subconsciously he will always fight for his family.

Smiling now I turn around and exit his mind. Having made my decision I fully left his mind and returned back to my body.

Percy I shall train you to become the strongest you can become and when you are ready I shall teach you the true power of destruction!

Seeing his eyes light up in excitement I make a portal to my home in The Void. It was my father's last gift to me and I truly cherished it. Hearing Percy's gasp I know that he was in awe of the palaces beauty.

Timeskip to about 200 void years later aka 10 years in the normal universe.

Percy was busy running through the 70 mile course we had built. It was designed to challenge every part of his body as well as his mind.

I watch as Percy ducks the sword flying towards him and in the same fluid motion swings his sword towards the apperation holding the sword. Unfortunately the apperation expect it and with a low swing hits Percy on the head while he was still rolling. Percy was then teleported back to the beginning of the course.

It was his idea that if he takes any damage he has to start over. When he came to me with the suggestion my heart filled with pride. He was just like my father in the way that he was going through his training. Be perfect in every aspect or keep training to be perfect.

These last few years I have started seeing Percy as my son in a way. He was respectful to me after I got his full respect and he was always up for a fight. There was also the fact that my father who faded gave me a gift to give Percy. Surprised? Yeah me too. I thought that being faded means that you can never come back but my father always was an exception to rules. Again just like Perce.

Still in thought I go back inside to check on "the gift" my father's words in my head. "Son once he gains the power of destruction you must give him this tattoo. He shall then and only then be at his true power. He is one of my true sons and is the only being who shall be able to take over the mantle as void, ruler of all and master of the planes of reality."

Then just as I was about to ask him what he meant he flickered and disappeared. That night I had stayed in my room looking at the mark of the void. So Percy is as true son of my father meaning that unlike me, Chaos, Order and End who were born from my father's power, Percy was born from Dad and a women having intercourse. Making him the true son of Void.

My mind was still reeling when I wondered why Percy was marked as a son of Posidon. Until I realised that if the gods knew that Percy was the son of the very first being in existence they would surely have killed him instantly. Dam paranoid gods.

It also made sense that Posidon would disown him for he was never truly a son of his therefore Posidon wouldn't feel as bad. I decided that I would tell Perce when he got his tattoo.