Chapter 9

When I will my body to wake up again I realise that we're close to one of the hunter's campsites.

Noticing I'm awake Artemis motion for the girls to stop. If we untie you will you promise to not run away? Now why would I do that pretty lady? I smirk at Artemis who suddenly jerks backward.

Why aren't you a jackalope? Because I was born a human, pretty lady i say sarcastically. I'm pretty sure that if a man and a woman make a baby the baby is human I continue on reveling in her anger, drinking it and adding it to my own.

Finally she snaps and tries to punch me. I just slip out of the ropes binding me and duck the fist that was reaching for my face. Moving backwards I quickly reach Thalia's side and whisper a quick hello into her ear. Artemis noticing her expression thinks that I said something inappropriate and tries to attack me again.

This was fun Arty but I'm getting bored so I'm gonna go now, see ya girls. And with a wink I travel into the hunters camp where I am quickly overwhelmed by the young girls I had brought.

We have a tickle fight until I feel Artemis's presence near. Quickly I motion for the girls to fokus and I give them each a bracelet maid from chaos metal. Then taking one myself I demonstrate.

Tap it once and you get a sword. Tap it twice you get armour and a sword and tap it three times and no matter what I'll come rescue you.

Then giving them all hugs I wait till Artemis sees me hugging them, give the girls another squeeze and flash out.

Artemis pov

I can't believe my eyes when he flashed away. I could not track him. Then to make matters worse Thalia was having a breakdown, most likely from what that male said.

And now that we reach camp I find him hugging the new recruits. But what surprises me more was the fact that they were hugging back while they still trust only me and Thalia.

Add that to the fact that when he left they all started tearing up and I started to have my doubts. I was just about to flash out when Phoebe brings me a piece of paper. On it was a wierd circle with different symbols.

In the first ring there were symbols . a Flame, a feather and a skeleton. In the second ring where a bow, a rose, and a leaf. And in the last ring was a skull, a hourglass , a hole and a dragon. And slowly in the middle a symbol flickered. A picture of the universe.

I'm confused because some of these symbols I recognize. Hestia's flame, Hera's peacock feather, and Hades's symbol . But the other simbol had me stumped.

Making a split decision I notify the girls of where I'm going and then flash to Olympus.

? Pov

I laugh to myself at her foolishness. She didn't even notice the army of monsters around the camp. I close my eyes and rest my body for the fight to come.