Chapter 19

It has been about 1000 void years now and Percy has exelled in his training to where he can handle himself against Destruction without using his powers. Now he's in Destruction's office waiting to know why he was called in.

I was honestly starting to get impatient. He told me to arrive here at 10:30 yet he still has not arrived. I was about to leave when he finally entered. I was about to start joking when I saw how serious his face was. The joke died right in my mouth as I was about to talk and instead I said. So what is wrong and how can I help? Instead of giving me a decent answer I just get a lame it's time. Confused I try to decipher his words but I honestly had no idea what he meant.

Seeing my confusion he just chuckled. Dinner? Is it huh I'm starving over here! I had no clue so I wanted to irritate him into telling me what he meant as quick as possible. It's time to teach you how to use the power of destruction Percy. I was so busy celebrating my victorious strategy that his words took a while to sink in. Wait wha.... I was rudely interrupted by him flinging a ball of power straight into me. Biting my teeth I kept the hiss of pain from escaping my mouth.

Finally recovered I look back up at his impressed face. I smile at my victory and immediately head to the training course to get used to my new power.

(Void watching from the office as Percy taught himself how to use his powers)

I don't even try going to Perce to help him learn his new abilities as the last time I tried helping him with his powers I got knocked out by a irritated Percy. Ahh memories.

"So how long do you think it'll be before he has mastered all your abilities?" I'm not really shocked at seeing my father again as he had started visiting more frequently as Percy bacame stronger. Give or take two days dad. We both smile with pride as Percy makes the dummy he was using implode into nothingness.

Timeskip to the next day.

I wake up to the bed I was on disappearing right from beneath me. Looking around I see Percy sitting on his bed with his eyes closed but a gigantic grin on his face. Two can play that game Perce. Focusing I tried to make his bed disappear but instead I feel a barrier blocking my attempts to enter and destroy his bed.

"Not even I can block you when you really try." He has fully mastered my powers in less then a day dad, he truly is your son huh. "All I get is a nod and a identical smirk that Percy has as my father vanishes into nothingness.

Taking the tattoo I teleport in front of his door. I knock then enter his room to find him polishing a weapon that I haven't seen him use before. I was about to ask about it when I saw the inscription. Demonreaper. Recognizing the scythe I stumble back, inadvertedly letting the tattoo out of my hand. But instead of falling it flies straight at Percy and latches onto his head.

It starts sliding around until it goes over his right eye. Then stopping it starts sinking into his flesh. I expected a scream but instead was met by silence. Slowly opening my eyes I see a sight I had missed the most. My father was back and in his true form. Before I could do anything he started mumbling something in a language I did not recognize. Laa shay wi Kah.

Then walking over to me he gives me a crushing hug and says my favorite words. I love you De you are still making me proud everyday and I shall always be with you. He then dissapears somewhere and Percy finally makes his first sound.

Ugh!! My head is killing me. That was much more information than stupid me can process. He just became the most powerful being in existence yet he still acts like a idiot. I just shake my head and leave him to be himself. Mostly probably planning on creating a new course to maximize his new abilities.

My friend Percy has finally got his desire. He now is powerful enough that no one can be able to hurt his loved ones. I was about to teleport away when a massive explosion went off. Turning around I already had my sword out but sheathed it when I saw Percy walking out the mushroom cloud with a sheepish expression on his face.

Snapping his fingers the palace returns back to normal. I just nod my head in thanks before going to my office.