Chapter 17

Taurtarus.
Percy's POV (ah shit)

When I woke up I realised two things. One I was not being chased by monsters and two. Three titans were watching me but seemed to afraid to come closer.

Groaning I stand up and it's like a giant blast of wind had pushed the monsters back because they all scrambled to get away from me.

I just laugh and get a crazy idea. BOO! I fall down laughing because when I had shouted one of the titans had crapped itself.

If I defeat the one in charge then I can rule this army. One part of my brain says. And why would you need an army another says. To kill those gods a third said. Ahh the second one says.

I unfurl my wings and summon my swords. Just as I was about to attack the titans for some fun a portal appeares in front of me, taking me to a room made from some red material.

Seeing a chair I make myself comfy and wait for someone to come in while shouting at the voices to shut up. This was the conversation.

v1 : I'm hungry lets get some meat.

V2: and where shall we get that?

V3: and how to cook it?

Me: uhm I'm kinda hungry to so let's go kill someone.

V2: what did you just say.

Me let's kill someone and eat them.

V1+v3 yes.

Me I vote we eat number two.

V2 you can't kill me.

V1 why?

V2 because I'm batman.

V3 ugh he's right you can't kill that bat.

Me well if we aren't gonna eat number 2 then I'm gonna make like mary poppens and fuc*off.

V3 goodbye young one

Me I swear call me that again and I will throw you so hard you will yell yeet!

V1 stupid ass human.

Taurtarus: I agree

V1,2,3 me : who the hell are you bra?

Taurtarus : I'm yo daddy

Me :Well I'm out SIMPS!!

Hey leave me be about this I just wanna have fun.

So after my "talk" I started to try and find a way out of the room. Not that it was uncomfortable or anything but it was way to red.

After about seven minutes of mindlessly walking around the room, something popped into the room. Taurtarus, how good to see you again! I sarcastically say. Raising his eyebrow he asks the same thing the bad guys always ask. Will you join us? To be fair it was tempting, buuut I had loyalty only to myself so I would stick with them until I found a way out of this guy.

Smiling I was about to shake his hand when the room was literally blown apart in the most beautiful piece of destruction I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing.

Clapping my hands slowly I stand up and face the ball of darkness moving towards me.