Chapter 22

I wake up to a beautiful sight. Void was laying on her back and her hare was spread out as if it was halo. Smiling I stand up to make myself something to eat. I did not expect a pissed of Artemis in my supposedly secret home standing in my kitchen looking ready to murder someone, probably me. Confused I go through her mind to see what's wrong.

It took basically about two whole seconds for me to get the same expression on my face. I'm going to kill that girl! Artemis clearly surprised at outburst was taken aback at first until she realized what I meant. Come on Arty we have two girls to kill! Seeing me truly pissed for the first time she finally works out exactly what is going on.

So where are they? I shrug but use my senses to locate them. Again! Confused by my outburst Artemis just bursts. What do you mean again? Where are they? What are they doing? Why are YOU angry?

In Zoe's room. They are doing IT again. Again in Zoe's room. Because I gave the girl her virginity back just for her to lose it in less then a years time! At this point my aura was slowly leaking out from the barrier I had put around me that hides a person's aura.

And the amounts that were escaping were not very small. In fact the glasses were braking from the pressure that the leakage was causing.

Looking back I saw Artemis on her knees and that she was literally being pushed into the ground. Strengthening the barrier I rushed over to help her up but I can see the fear in her eyes. Standing she flashed away from me and I felt her in Zoe's room after hearing her scream in surprise followed by the two girl's outrage all three of them vanish.

I then realize that the goddess had taken Zoe too. The barrier completely snaps and my full aura rushes out, completely destroying my favorite place in the universe. Void teleports in but when she saw my state she wisely left.

My full armour appears on my body. It is made from stagnar which was made to kill precursors. And then the fact that simply looking at the armour causes any being weaker then a minor God to die from looking at it provides a bonus.

Excalibur was in its sheath on my left hip while Chaox was on my right. My bow is molded into the armour acting as a gun while I wear the armour that pops up beside my head. My bowstaff was vertical on my back while the pike was in the form of an engravement on my chest plate. Lastly demonreaper was slung across my back with the blade sticking out from behind me.

If anyone had looked at my eyes their soul would have burned away for they were literal balls of soulfire. Finally after checking everything I teleport myself to the Olympian throne room. Looking around I freeze for just as I entered Artemis had pushed a knife straight into Zoe's hart. Sprinting over I threw the maiden goddess across the room as I fell to my knees next to my sister.

I was just in time for a last few words as Zoe just smiled, gave my hand squeeze and whispered the words don't kill them all just as her eyes closed a final time. I tried to find her soul but it was not existent anymore. Turning to Thals I finally understood.

The seal of destruction was painted over her heart. The specific placement caused the victim to have their loves should to be destroyed. Seeing her pleading eyes I shake my head as the tears fell.

Finally I had enough. I was the strongest being in existence yet I could not save her. Slowly I turn around and face the gods. They all had their weapons of power pointed at me but I did not care. I DID NOT CARE. ARTEMIS YOU ARE HERBY JUDGED TO BE GUILTY TO MURDER! PREPARE YOUR GOODBEYS FOR YOU SHALL BE ERASED COMPLETELY FROM EXISTENCE! My voice is colder then Ice as I pass judgment.

Faintly I feel how the gods use their weapons on me. It doesn't even tickle. Slowly I walk towards Artemis. Each step causing the universe itself to shake. Tears still streaming down my eyes I make my helmet open with my true eyes showing. Artemis know that you have killed the sister of Perseus Jackson, nothing shall save you from the eternal torture you shall receive after I destroy your soul!

At the mention of my name some of the gods gasp. Basically Aphrodite and Hestia who even though she doesn't remember everything still regained some of her memories.

Forcing a portal to open between all of the planes I force some of the essence of each plane to come to me while I created a new weapon.

Finally after say a minute the finished sword falls into my waiting hand. It was a evershifting orange colour with small streaks of blue, green and red moving across it like little bolts of lightning.

Basically the image at the top of the chapter and the sword on the right but with the moving streaks.