Chapter 7

When I saw dawn approached I made two plates of blue waffles appear on a log that I was currently using as a table. After about ten minutes my little friend came out of the tent with a hungry expression. Indicating the food I watched as she devoured the entire plate.

Then to my surprise she came and gave me a hug. Can I call you big brother she asks. I just smile and in answer pick her onto my shoulders with a well only if you will be my little sister. She just smiled and gave my head a hug.

When Apollo was halfway between the middle of the sky and where he started I shrink my tent, clean up anything that was not there in the beginning, take Lea's hand and fire travel us about 50m from the hunter's camp. Then going on my crouching down I look at Lea seriously. Lea when the people there ask you what my name was you think Arno and say Arno okay? If they find out who I am they will try and find me and I do not want that. There will also be a girl named Thalia and she will look after you. Knodding Lea then takes my hand and we walk towards the camp.

Seeing the lookouts I indicate that she should go down and crawl behind me. Then we continue on. I look around till I see Thalia point her out to Lea and watch as Lea walks toward Thals. Satisfied that she is safe I go back the way I came until I'm out of sight of the sentries. Then standing up I flash myself to Hades's castle to get new orders.

Meanwhile at the hunters camp
(Thalia POV)
I wake up and continue on doing what I normally do until I see that it's almost ten am. I then just keep a lookout for any disturbances even though I know that I will only see the girl once he wants me to. After about five more minutes I feel a small tug on my hunters gherkin.

Turning I see a small girl of seven standing there. Introducing myself I take her to Artemis's tent thinking that she will be happy for another girl to join. Instead when I enter with another girl she looks angry when I shake my head indicating that I did not see him.

I had the lookout on full alert but still nothing. How!? I'm surprised that lady Artemis was so angry, usually she just looked pissed that a man came to our camp unnoticed but no I'm actually scared. At that moment Athena popped in. Looking around she asks where the man is. It was then that she noticed Artemis's furious expression.

A look of shock goes over Athena. It didn't work? She asks in a soft voice. All she got in return was a shake of her head. Both goddesses then flashed out.