Charms 2

"You look like you've seen a ghost." Hermione calls out to Lisa once the Gryffindor entered their common room.

A brief noise of disbelief came out of Lisa's mouth when she saw the frizzy haired girl with a thick book perched on her lap, Harry was beside her with a desolate look – probably brooding again because Ron wasn't in sight.

"There's a lot of ghost in Hogwarts, of course I'd see one." Lisa plops herself beside Hermione's seat and places her books underneath her feet, much to Hermione's chagrin.

"Peeves or Headless Nick doesn't count." Hermione responds with a frown.

Lisa shook her head, "I was looking everywhere for you Hermione." she eyes the girl with a questioning look.

"Where were you?" Lisa asked, genuinely worried that she hasn't seen the girl on the library or anywhere for the matter.

"I went to Madam Pomfrey." Hermione ducked her head down to glare at the open book on her lap.

Lisa's brows furrow, "Was it that bad?"

She can still remember the fight that broke out earlier on Potion's, and she also remembers Hermione running away crying whilst holding her mouth— Lisa would have ran after her if Snape wasn't such a git.

Bloody hell, if Lisa was given the chance-- she'd hex Snape to oblivion, and Draco too— maybe add Ron to the line up because that dolt barely even did anything and was actually a part of those who was wearing the 'Potter Stinks' badges.

"I'm sorry Mione, I shouldn't have let that bloody asshat Malfoy get to me." Harry gave his bestfriend an apologetic look, almost like a kicked puppy – angry at both Draco, and himself for actually letting the bloke's words rile him up.

Hermione looked up and waved her hand in dismissal, "It's fine Harry, I know it wasn't technically your fault."

Lisa's eyes narrow when she noticed something peculiar about Hermione, "Your teeth is smaller, why?"

Hermione froze on her seat while Harry's eyebrows flew up to his hairline – the boy looked at his bestfriend with a frown, he did notice that slight change from Hermione but he decided to not ask because the girl looked glum and a little out of it.

"I..." Hermione looked hesitant and self-conscious due to Lisa and Harry's stares, her right hand sprang up to cover her mouth— she acted a bit guilty underneath her bestfriend's curious glares.

"Did you do that to yourself, or was that from the jinx that hit you?" Lisa inquires with a frown, feeling her ire rise again towards that ferret boy.

Hermione just shook her head and didn't offer anymore reply to the blonde, Lisa took this as a queue to not push Hermione in answering her worries – she wouldn't want the other girl to withdraw, or worse, show of her fiery Gryffindor attitude.

So to lighten up the atmosphere, Lisa opted to joke instead, "Just so you know Hermione, I actually liked your teeth— they made you look like a bunny."

This broke Hermione off her gloom as she playfully pushed Lisa's shoulder in mock annoyance, "Oh sod off Lis."

Lisa just laughs while Harry smiled in amusement – feeling a little grateful that Lisa was there to lighten up Hermion's mood, the boy wasn't that well versed in giving comfort as he was just as awkward as a new born baby taking its first steps.

"But anyway, what are you guys doing?" Lisa looked at the two who she had just walked into, huddling in the corner seemingly discussing something amongst themselves.

Hermione gave a shrug of her shoulders as she tapped at the book on her lap, "Teaching Harry how to do the Accio spell."

Lisa blinked, "Why would you need the summoning charm?"