If it's the end of the world...

"If it's the end of the world, what would you do?"

The three girls sitting on chairs, paused eating their respective lunches to look at their grinning friend.

"That's a bit of an odd question to ask Jisoo." A girl with ebony black hair and feline eyes looked at her friend with furrowed brows.

"How the hell is that an odd question Jennie?" Jisoo's grin drops as she crossed her arms over her chest, she doesn't notice a piece of rice sticking on her cheek and it made Jennie grimace.

"And out of the blue too." A girl with scarlet hair pipes in, she raised her hand to flick the rice off Jisoo's cheek.

"You too Rosé?" Jisoo pouts, "Come on, indulge me. What would you guys do if it were the end of the world?" she continued.

"I don't know," Jennie merely eyes Jisoo in bemusement before shrugging her shoulders, "The world is ending so I probably won't think about anything other than— die in peace I guess?" she bluntly states whilst grabbing a piece of rolled fried egg on her lunch box.

"Here I thought you'd try raiding Chanel or Gucci stores." Jisoo scowls, feeling a bit cheated over Jennie's unenthusiastic response.

"Hmm..." Jennie hums as she chews on her food, "Sounds like a good idea."

"I'll probably raid our vending machine eat all the snacks that my tummy can handle," Rosé pats her stomach, smiling adorably at Jisoo that caused her dimples to come out,

She then adds, "Or probably just sing my heart out until my throat can no longer handle it."

"What would you even sing?" A girl with blonde hair, Lisa, decided to contribute in the conversation.

Rosé looked thoughtful, before she opened her mouth and her soft saccharine voice reverberated on the three girls ears, "But if the world was ending, you'd come over right? You'd come over and you'd stay the night. Would you love me for the hell of it? All our fears would be irrelevant..."

Jisoo looked utterly enamoured, Jennie just smiled— clearly enjoying Rosé's sweet voice, while Lisa was unimpressed since she heard Rosé's voice almost everyday in their own dorm.

Lisa grabbed a piece of dumpling with her chopsticks, "Yeah, we know we know—" she smirks as she shoves the food in Rosé's mouth, "You have a voice blessed by Apollo, now eat."

Rosé happily receives the treat, chewing the dumpling in her mouth with with vigor – after which, she shoves a spoon full of fried Kimchi whilst humming pleasantly from the mouthwatering taste.

"Awe... But that actually sounds touching." Jisoo coos.

Jennie laughs, elbowing her friend and states in a teasing manner, "You swoon at anything Rosie does."

Jisoo just scoffs, trying to hide the oncoming blush on her face as Rosé remains oblivious – for her entire concentration was to enjoy the meal right in front of her.

So Jisoo turns her attention to her tall friend, "How about you Lis? What would you do if the world is ending?" she asks the girl who still hasn't answered her question.

Lisa stopped eating for a second as she stared at Jisoo's expectant face along with Jennie's curious gaze.

"...I..." Lisa cleared her throat, she looks down her desk— as if she was looking at something particularly interesting. It took a second before she finally formulated an answer,

"...I wanna spend my last moments with the one I love..."

Lisa looks up from her eyelashes to see Jisoo with a shit-eating grin, Rosé with puffed cheeks but her eyes held a teasing undertone to it— and Jennie... Jennie just smiled knowingly.