12 things I like about Lisa

Hello, Lisa.

I hope you take the time to read this,

These are the words I wish to say to you in person,

But I am too shy and scared to say it, so I wrote you a letter instead.

These are 12 things that I like about you, Lisa...

Intelligence

You're the most intelligent person I have met, probably more than Athena herself. You're witty, smart and any other adjective that would compare to the word intelligent, but I think no words on the dictionary could express how vast your intellect is. You're everything, from booksmart to streets smart, and honestly, those bright ideas on your head always leaves me in awe yet you try to hide how intelligent you are to everyone. Do you remember those times when you patiently taught me our dance choreographies because sometimes I just take too long to familiarize it so you teach me step by step? Or those times when we'd have conversations about your favorite novels that made you cry? You're the type of person that I'd love to have deep 3 am conversations with because I like how your mind works. It's like the galaxy is in your eyes, and the universe in your mind.

Laughter

Your laughter would always be the third-ranked thing that I like about you, what's the first and second? Well, you'll know later. Your laugh is like the morning breeze of the meadows in the forest, quietly humming to itself until it passes your ears. I can't explain it, it's really hard to explain— but it's like Apollo's own lyre or the nine muse's voices, can't compare to the joy spilling out of your lips every time you laugh. It's like the soft chime of a bell you here in a serene country-side. And by gods, it's like I've drunk ten gallons of Dionysius's hand made wine because your laughter always leaves me giddy and high.

Optimistic

You're probably the most positive and jolly person I have met. It's like an exact opposite to mine, and I suppose – that's what makes us, us. Your optimism is honestly infectious, never in my life have I thought of looking past all the negative things in my mind and in the future. You taught me that there's always a good thing amidst the bad, a silver lining amidst hopelessness. I had always been known as the pessimist in the group, even Jisoo felt exasperated at it – but you were patient with me. No one knew of the soft whispers of encouragement you'd give me before a show, or the gentle squeeze of your hand in the dark just to give me comfort. No one knows, and it had always been a secret between us.

Vehement

Stubborn is what you are. Your stubbornness could probably equal mine, then again, stubbornness could be equivalent to passionate – and let me tell you, you're one of the most passionate person I have met. Your eyes would lit up with that fiery flame every time we'd talk about something that catches your interest, or how you'd vehemently fight for your beliefs – and gosh, does it scare me. Now I'm scared to ever anger you and incur your wrath because it feels like even Jisoo and Rosé can't save me. Ah, but don't tell anyone okay? No one should know that the one thing I fear is you... and losing you...

Eyes

Your eyes are my second most favorite thing about you. You know, the skies and galaxies made by Zeus cannot compare to the universe twinkling in your hazel brown orbs. It's almost like I'm watching my entire universe just by looking at your eyes, and it's as if Zeus plucked a part of his galaxy to place it on your glittering orbs – it always leaves me in awe. But the twinkling stars in your eyes are not the only limitation, sometimes your eyes glow a darker shade of brown that reminds me of both the earth and the coffee I drink in the morning. Sometimes it's the color of milky brown chocolate, as sweet and as tempting as the delicacy. I could drown just by looking in your eyes, and I don't ever mind no longer surfacing to breathe air if it means I'm the only one you'll look at with warmth using that hazel brown eyes of yours.