Departation

I panted as I arrived at the edge of the school, where Erica and the rest were waiting for me. I struggled under the weight of my suitcases, in which Alexander had urged for me to bring some 

"Good," Erica said when she saw me, raising an eyebrow when she looked at her watch. "But you're one minute late."

"That's because I had to change, brush my teeth, pack my things, then walk across half of the campus in only ten minutes!"

"Pff," she said, waving a hand at me in disgust. "That's easy."

"Everything is easy to you," I muttered under my breath.

"Except skiing," Jawa said. "You've got to admit that Erica isn't very good at ski-" His remark was stopped suddenly when he fell to the ground and his face smacked against the hard concrete as his legs went out from under him. "Ow!" he said after picking himself up. "Someone tripped me!"

Despite the fact that Erica was 10 feet away, I still doubted the fact that she didn't do it. She was the master at tripping, even if we were an impossible distance away. (Trust me, I knew this by experience.)

A taxi pulled up next to us, and I squeezed into the backseat next to Mike after shoving my packages into the back. Zoe sat to my left, and Jawa jumped into the carry-on luggage section with Chip next to our suitcases. Erica sat in the shotgun, with a shotgun in her hand and her window open. This wasn't surprising considering the fact that we were spies.

Sorry, this part is going to stop short due to an announcement that I am going to have to make. Thanks for your patience and the story will continue soon.