UA School {First meeting}

Y/N's POV

Hello, my name is Y/N Kije, and I live together with my brother and my dad. My mom has died because of a bad sickness. But now I am over it. Because I know that she wants me to smile, and go forward in my life. I got accepted in the best school, UA. I passed the exam with 78 points. My class is 1-A. I just hope I can be friended with someone at least. My brother is a singer, Little Devil. That's what he wanted to call himself. His name is Rex. My dad was a pro hero, but since mom died, he stopped being a hero, and he is taking care of us. 

Today is my first day. I got dressed into my uniform, and walked down. I saw my brother practicing the bass. "Hey Rex, I am going to school now. Where is dad?" He looked at me, smiling. "He is sleeping, and good luck there, little brother."

"Oh come on, stop calling me that. I am not little anymore. I am going now, have fun to your concert too." He waved at me, and I got out. I walked to the school, UA, and I got inside. I looked around, and inside the school, was really cool! I wonder if they have any club or something. I walked, and then I felt a little breeze. I looked on my back, and it was a purple haired girl, listening to some music. When she looked up, she unplugged, but forgot to turn down the music. It was my brother's song. "Sorry about that, didn't see you. Are you in class 1-A?" I nodded. "I am, but why did you blush when the volume was up. No one listened to the song, expect me." She looked down. Oh darn, I didn't mean to make her feel bad. "B-Because some of them don't like Little Devil." Yeah. Some of them doesn't like my brother, because they are idiots, that's why. "I do like Little Devil, he is an amazing singer. Who cares about what others think? Also, sorry, my manners, my name is Y/N Kije." She looked at me, and smiled a little. "My name is Kyoka Jiro, call me Jiro." I nodded, and I started walking. She was still looking at me. "Are you coming Jiro? Class will start soon." She nodded, and followed me.

When we got to the class, we saw a big door. I looked up, and said: "Holy door, why is so big?" Jiro giggled, and I opened the door. The first thing I listen and see, was the 4-eyes, and a spiky hair yelling. I sighed, and walked to my seat. She sat down to her seat, which she was forward me. "Yo, Jiro, what's your quirk?" Jiro looked back at me, and pointed at her ears. "Earphone Jack, I can listen better what normal people can't. If I put somewhere in the wall, I can listen someone talking. Is not that good." I was looking at her. That was an amazing quirk! "That's so cool! If you use it for stealth, and listen to some villains plan, you would be the best hero in the future for stealth. My quirk is ₲Ⱡł₮₵Ⱨ. I somehow got this quirk by my mom. It's rare, but very dangerous... I am glad that I got in UA." 

"Hello kids. My name is Aizawa, and I will be your homeroom teacher. Now wear your PE clothes, and come outside." He looks scary, but not scarier than my dad, haha. We got outside after that, and he was telling us to throw the ball. The spiky hair, whose name was Bakugo, got in the first place. He threw the ball, and did 702,3 meters. That was far. "Now you will do race with someone. Kije with Bakugo, Jiro with Mina {etc, you know in anime}. I got ready, and when he said start, I finished. The robot couldn't find the timing for me, and Bakugo got in there for 3 sec. Everyone got shocked. I looked down. "Eh, sorry." Bakugo was looking at me with those fierce eyes, and I got scared. Those eyes remind me of someone. I brushed it off, and got ready for strength test.

I did 999,99 kg. I started to feel bad, everyone is looking at me, shocked. I am scared that they might judge me. But Jiro walked to me and hit my back. "Don't look down, Kije. You are doing amazing!" I smiled, and nodded. "Thanks Jiro, I needed this." Next was to throw the ball. I did infinity. Then Bakugo started to yell at me. "OI, YOU ARE CHEATING! YOU ARE NOT USING YOUR FULL POWER!!" I sighed. "Because I don't want anyone to... judge me. And it makes me dizzy if I use it too much." Bakugo grabbed on my neck, and I started choking. "S-stop..." Aizawa sensei grabbed him, and put him down. "Y̧͔̱̞̟̟͓̤ͯ͒̆̊o̷̖̲͋̉̿ū̴͈̘͈ͩ̅̿ ̟̦͈̜̞̔́͘ͅr̪͚̱͙͙̗͎͚̅͡ḗ̬̘̣̀̚a̴̘̤̩̝̬̼̓l̜̰͇̝̪͗͆͝l̘̻̠̩͎̩̿̐̃́y̫̪͍̰̮͌ͬ͊̎͡ ̧͎̮̼̂̊̍p͖͕̣̜̪̲̖̗ͭ͢ḯ̻̱̘̙̲̪ͧ̿̿͠s̴̻̰̬̩̬̹̖̋ͮ̋s̙̻͓͇̲̹͌́ ̣̲̭̹ͧ̏ͩͨ̀ͅm͓̮̼͌͜e̴̬̩̤͚̤̍͛̔ ̡͚̤̝͌̑̋̅ͅò̡̲̻̿̋f̼̤̰͖ͪ̆̕f̢̤̥͖̤̭̲̼ͮ̃̚,̛̘̺̮̻͇ͥ ̶̤͉͎̖̒ͭ͑̑B̡͈̭̭̩̦̹̩̄̽a͇̭̩ͫͨ̈́͡k̷͍͕̹͕̈́͗̀ͮu̧͖͓͋̅g͈̦̦͇̺͕̳̓̈́̑̀ͅo̰̺̠̓͗͠-̻̝̮͈͉̫̤̟ͮ̋̂̕k̷̩̫̫̤̔͋̂̂ͅu̸̼̦͕̟̯̻̥̣̚n͖̩̗ͭ̂̒͟.̷͙̖̙͓̗͙̄͗͊͒ͅ" Everyone shivered when they listened to this voice.

It wasn't me. It's my inner demon. I looked at them, scared. "Sorry guys, I guess I scared you. T-That was my... demon inside me." Why am I even talking. I walked on the back of them, looking down. I heard some whispers and voices. I guess they started talking bad for me now. "The results are in." I saw the result, and I was in the... first place? I guess I am, since I did good. "Good job Kije, you are so cool!" She smiled to me, and it felt like, my heart got warmed. "Thank you Jiro. You are cool too."  She blushed again, and smiled. I guess she wasn't afraid of me.