Training

Y/N's POV

Since the day they got scared of my demon, I started training. I don't want to lose control, I don't want to hurt anyone. I just want to be a hero.

I trained on the cave, a spot I found long ago. I and my mom could visit this cave, and train with her. That day I could control it. But when she died, I couldn't handle it. So the demon tried to control my body, but unsuccessful. I closed my eyes, and started meditating. I felt vibrations, like always. It was the steps of humans outside. Then an idea got me. It's risky, but I want to try. I wanted to talk with my demon.

"Glitch, I want to talk with you." Suddenly my body fell on the ground, but lucky that I didn't get hit hard. "Well, hello Y/N. What do you want? Do you want to give me your body and soul?" I couldn't see anything, she is almost all black.

 What do you want? Do you want to give me your body and soul?" I couldn't see anything, she is almost all black

"First, you're a girl, so why you want my body? And second, I just wanted to talk with you." She showed herself, and looked at me. "What does it read on the cap? Hate. So I am the hate you feel towards anyone. Like yesterday, with Bakugo-Kun." I saw her, and I was shocked. Then, I stood up. "I wanted to be friended with you." Her eyes showed shock. She got more glitchy, and then she calmed herself. "Why? All I wanted is your body." True, but still. "Because I know how it feels to be alone. I want someone to talk to me, joking, telling each other secrets and stuff." She just looked at me with shocked expression. "O-Ok then, Y/N. Heh, after all, not everyone is bad people." I got confused. "What do you mean by that?" Suddenly, I felt my body. I opened my eyes, and I saw her on the cave. "You can put me a name, make me look cool." I chuckled. "All right! I will name you, Yuumei! It means the light in the darkness!" I smiled, and I got happy that I made a new friend, again. "Not bad. Then I will train you, Y/N." I jumped of happiness, I will train with my friend now!

After some weeks

I got really strong now, since I started training with Yuumei. She learned me many new things, such as invisibility, running like a ninja, so no one can hear my steps, and many more. Today, Aizawa sensei told us that we are going to go to USJ. We got in the bus. I sat down, and Jiro did the same, near me. "Do you mind Y/N?" I shook head, and I smiled at her. "I don't mind, I am happy to have my friend close. Also, Jiro-" 

"Call me Kyoka now. After all, I call you with your first name too."

"All right! What do you think they are going to learn us?" She shrugged her shoulder, not knowing what we will learn. "I guess we will find out, don't you think, Y/N?" I nodded. The bus stopped, and we walked inside the USJ. The pro hero, 17, showed up, and Uraraka started fangirling. Everyone expects Todoroki and Bakugo giggled. Then Yuumei calls me. "To your left, there are villains. Tell Aizawa sensei." I look on my left, and I saw some villains. "Aizawa sensei, villains!" He looks over there, and he gave us permission to fight if needed. Midoriya yelled at Iida. "Iida, go run outside, and call pro heroes! Since you are the fastest here!" I saw the mist guy, and he teleported some of them somewhere. I got angry. "Stay calm. And ask him why is he doing it?" I did as she said, and the response wasn't pleasing. "Because we want to kill All Might, The Symbol of Peace." I closed my eyes, and I tried to find his weakness. I found a metal around his neck, and I grabbed it. "Wha-"

"Shut up, and tell me who is your leader." My classmates were shocked, then later cheered for me. "Tomura Shigaraki. He is my leader." Then I knocked him down. When I stood up, I saw a big mutant. "Say everyone hi to my Nomu. Nomu! Kill every student here!" Oh hell no, I don't think so. I closed my eyes again, and the time stopped. I checked everyone, and I helped everyone who needed it. Then I found Nomu's weakness. His brain. I got some broken glasses, and put on his brain. Then I let the time go. Nomu got weaker. "Tomura Shigaraki, y̝̹̔͜o̭͕̱̲̓͌͞ṵ̷̯͉̘͎͓͍̇̉̈ͨ ̛̪̩̺̯̹ͯm̸̥͈̮̹̠̝͖͌̿a͈̜͔̪͙̦ͮ̏̓́d͇̬̟͉̜̖̟͆͞e̍ͬͣ͒҉̤͕̱̹ ̨̳̮̪͉̣̱̿̀̍ä́͏̞͎͎͉̱̝̗̱ ̳̩̟͖̭̪̓̃ͣ́b̭͚̫̱̦͂͞i̗̫ͥ̑͟g̝͇̪ͬ́̔̂͝ ̳̱̯̼͚̥́ͫ͟ͅm̛͕̥͗̽͂̐i͓̝̥̗̾͠s͙̲͇̪͔͒͆̕t̛̤̖̻̖̭͔͌ạ͙̍ͤ̅͟ķ͎̤̗̻̼̂ͨͦ̓e̛̼̯̼̚!" Everyone shivered when they heard the voice. I smirked, and
 I punch his face really hard. He got knocked back. "You are cheating!! Nomu is made to kill All Might!!" Then I did something I never though I would do. Let Yuumei use my body. "Are you sure Y/N?" I nodded. She nodded too, and started controlling my body. The sky got dark, then it started raining. "Well, time for villains go night night.~" She ran really fast towards every villain and knocked them down. But when she turned her head back, she saw Aizawa sensei getting beat up by the Nomu. "Don't touch him!!" She grabbed Nomu with glitchy hands, and strangle that thing really hard. Then the pro heroes showed up. The mist guy got up, and left with Shigaraki. "Next time, I will kill you, Y/N." She got angry, and punched at the ground, leaving a big crater. Then she let me control my body again. "Thank you, Yuumei, you did really amaze me." She smiled, and left to the darkness. All Might check on everyone, worried. I ran to Aizawa sensei, and I started healing him. I started breathing fast, because it needs so much stamina to heal someone. When he was fully recovered, I smiled, and passed out.

"Y/N!!"