Everyone has a good side

Y/N's POV

The villains stopped attacking us, but someone from my classmates was missing. It was Midoriya. "Where is Muscular?!" Yelled Dabi. It seems that Muscular wanted to kill. "Tch. Dabi, Toga, can you stay here and protect my classmates? You won't regret it." They nodded. I jumped high, and looked around. I saw a smokescreen, and I ran toward that. It was Muscular fighting with Midoriya. Midoriya was almost dead, which it made me furious. I got my glitch armor, and punched Muscular.

"Stop it Muscular! Dabi said to stop this!" He got angry, and tried to punch me. "Dabi isn't my boss! I will kill everyone!" Then I transformed. "A̷̜̰͊̐̓͠l̸̢̘̩̓̌̐͘ḷ̴̱̈ ̸͎͚̖͔̊͋̄̍r̵̢͎̖͛̈́i̶̞͚͖̕g̶̹̺̯̀̓̂ḣ̶͇̩̄̓t̶͕̺̘͕͋́́ ̵̩̓̅́t̷̻͌̀̌h̷͍̞̎ȩ̸̝͙̖̇͐̈͝n̸̤̮̻̎̿͜͠" I ran really fast towards him, and punched his arms. I grabbed his head, and I kept punching it. When he was out, I got cuffs and put to him. I checked Midoriya, and Koda. "Are you guys ok?" They nodded. I carried them, and get in the place. I saw Dabi and Toga there, with my classmates. "Hey guys." When they saw me and Midoriya, they got Midoriya, and started to help him. "Dabi, Toga, come with me. I will explain to principal Nezu to attend in the hero course." They nodded, but the police, and the news came. The police tried to arrest them, but I stopped them. "Hey, Don't worry about them. I have in control. They are not bad people. I will talk with principal Nezu." They looked at my hero card, and they nodded. Then the news came to me. "Hello Black Glitch, can you tell us what happened?" I sighed.

"Everyone who is watching this, and who will watch it later, listen to me carefully. Not every villain has a bad heart. For example, those two. They were villains, but they stopped. Everyone can be a good people. And what happened, is not necessary." I walked away with both of them, and I meet up with principal Nezu.

"Hello Black Glitch. It seems that you did it. You convinced them to be a good one." I nodded, and asked him. "Can you make some papers to remove all bad things they have in files, and make them attend in the hero school?" He nodded, and talked with someone on the phone. "Uh, thanks, Black Glitch. But can you not tell what we talked in the cave?" I nodded. "Oh, what did you two talked in the cave?" I sweatdropped. He just said to not talk about that. "Something private, Toga. Also, can you do something for me, Toga?" She looked at me, with that creepy smile. "She is being controlled." Said Dabi. That's why it seems her eyes was not shining. I hold her head, and I got inside her mind. There were many memories, sad one, happy one, etc. But then I saw someone in there. It was a masked man, controlling her. I removed him, and set a protection on her head. I got out of her head, and she passed out.

"She will be ok now, I removed someone who was in her head." He nodded. Principal Nezu came to talk to us, and he did it. Both of them will be in hero course. In class 1-A. "All right, both of you will have dorms near the school. I will show the way. Black Glitch, you can go home." I nodded. "Bye, you two. And Toga too, but she is asleep now." They chuckled. I walked home, and when I opened the door, my brother was crying.

"Brother? What's wrong?" He looked at me, and then to my dad. "Dad?" I walked inside, and I saw dad... on the ground. I checked the pulse, and it was really slow. I carried him, and run to the hospital. "Doctors, help me! My dad's pulse is really low!!" The docs came, and started to do their stuffs. Later, my brother came too. "What happened brother?" I asked him.

"I don't know, he just felt a pain on his heart, and fell on the ground. Just when you came. I-I hope d-dad doesn't die like mom..." I slapped him. "Oi, you are my big brother here. You know you should be strong, and he won't die so easily. Our dad is strong. He cared for us when mom died." He nodded, and wiped his tears. The doctors came out, and saw us. "Are you his family?" We nodded. "He will be ok, good thing that you bought him really fast here." I smiled, and thanked them. Just at that moment, Kyoka ran inside the hospital. She saw me, and hugged me. "I was coming to your house to give you something, and I saw you carrying your dad. I was worried about you and your dad. Are you ok? Is he ok?" I nodded, and patted her. "Thank you for coming Kyoka. Also, here is my brother, Little Devil. Go meet him." She looked at him, and walked to him. They started talking to each other, while I walked to my dad's room. I saw him from the window, and he was resting. I sighed in relief. Then I smiled. "Dad, be ok. We don't want to live without you. You are our family. I love you, dad." A tear fell on my cheeks. It was painful, yet I smiled. My dad learned to me, that if you see someone hurt, smile to give them support. And they will be ok. That what I did.