Sport Festival

Y/N's POV

We were ready for the Sport Festival, and today was the day we will show ourselves to everyone. Everyone has been training, and they improved a lot. We walked inside the changing room, and wearing our PE uniform. I sat down, waiting for the call, but something happened with Todoroki and Deku.

"Midoriya, I will beat you, and show everyone that I am the strongest." Oh come on, we didn't even start fighting in the arena, and you say you are the strongest. "Hey, hey guys, calm down. Let's be friends." Said Kirishima. But Todoroki ignored him, and walked away. I sighed, and got ready. 

"EVERYONE, LET'S WELCOME CLASS 1-A IN THE STADIUM!!" It was our call. We walked outside, and I looked around. There were many heroes, and citizens. Kyoka found me, and touched on my shoulder. "Are you nervous Kyoka?" She nodded. I smiled at her, and patted her head. "It's going to be fine. Trust me." She smiled too. Then someone walked to the podium. It was Midnight-sensei, and don't question about her clothes. "Katsuki Bakugo, come to the podium, and tell something to everyone!" He walked to the podium, put his hands on the pocket, and looked at everyone.

"I pledge that, I will be number 1 hero." Everyone was quiet, and I started clapping for him. "That was amazing Bakugo!" Everyone started booing, while me and him didn't care. "A-All right then, the first round will be! Race!! You will race with everyone here, for 1 km!" Everyone got ready, while me, sitting down on the ground. Everyone was looking at me. "Why don't you take this seriously?!" A student said. I shrugged. "Maybe is because... I don't want to? Who knows? Maybe is because I want Bakugo to win?" I chuckled. They boo at me, while I ignored them.

"AND START!!" Todoroki froze almost everyone, while I flied up, not moving. "Ha, you idiots got frozen. I wonder how did you pass the exams, while you can't dodge this weak quirk." I flied down, and started walking away from them. "WHAT IS KIJE DOING?! HE IS JUST WALKING!!" Present Mic was loud, and I chuckled when they got free from the ice. "Eh, it won't hurt... If I do that, would it?" I transformed, and punch the ground. Everyone near me fell down. "Farewell." I started 'running' like crazy, and I was near the finish. Then I sat down, and I poked my head out. "Hey everyone!" Everyone was looking at me, while I walked in the middle of the arena. "Y/N KIJE IS THE FIRST ONE!! WHAT A CRAZY SPEED!" I shrugged, and looked at everyone. "You know, I don't take seriously this kind of festival. What I want, is to fight with some villains, so I can bring the peace to everyone. Yes, I won the first place in the first round, but then what? Some pro heroes are here, aren't they?" Some of them stood up, ad started yelling at me. "YOU WILL NEVER BE A HERO!!" I chuckled, then started laughing. "My, my, what kind words are those. Why thank you! Now let me tell you something. You. Are. A. FAKE HERO!" Everyone got quiet. My classmates, every one of them got there in the arena, then others. I looked at the fake hero, who likes only moneys, and smiled. He got so pissed, and jumped to the arena. "Look here kid, don't underestimate me, I am stronger than you think." My classmates were worried about me, while I look at him. "Well, thank you for coming here, fake hero. Tell me, how much money you get?" I started laughing. Then he punched me. "See everyone? Does this move make him a hero? By punching a student? Just because, I pissed him off?" Everyone started booing at the fake hero, while me, behind him, kicked his ass really hard. "FAREWELL DUMBASS!!" Some pro heroes came to stop me, while Midnight disqualified me. I walked out, while everyone was shocked of what just happened. "Where are you going to send me?" I asked them. "To the principal Nezu." I smiled, and walked with them. When we arrived, principal Nezu was drinking a coffee. "Hello principal Nezu." He turned around, and saw me. "Hello Y/N Kije. That was such a performance." I smiled at him. "Why, thank you principal. May I sit?" He nodded, tell everyone to get out. He sat down too, asking me if I want tea. I shook my head.

"How strong you think you are, Y/N?" I started to think, and then gave him an answer.

"Not strong at all!" I smiled at him. He was slightly shocked, and then smiled. "Why did you join in this school?"

"To get the hero provisional card, so I can bring peace. If the pillar gets destroyed, get already a new one, so it won't get badly." He nods, and ask the last question. "What do you feel right now?" That's where I got serious. "I feel like, I want to kill every fake hero, help the villains look to the right way, and make them heroes." Now he was shocked. And he looked at me serious too. "You are free, Glitch. Next day, you can get provisional hero card if you do some tests with some heroes." I smiled at him. "Thank you, and I won't kill anyone, I promise." He smiled too. "I know, because if the pillar gets hate, there is no point of becoming a pillar in the first place."