A "Disaster"

My job as a pro hero, started to get harder. Still, I liked it. Today we had to go somewhere in the forest. We would meet The Pussycats there, and they will test us. We were in the bus, and near me was Kyoka. She was listening to music, while I was looking at her. Then I looked outside. I felt someone's presence outside, which is not normal. It was strong, and there was a group. The bus stopped, and we got out.

"Hello everyone, we are The Pussycats!" They started explaining what they will do, while I look around. "Aizawa sensei. Can you come here please?" He walked to me, and looked at the forest. "I felt someone while we were near this. It wasn't a hero, but a villain. So, can you act like you need some jobs and stuff, and call in secretly pro heroes? I will protect my friends here." He was shocked, but as he understood, he nodded, and did it as I said. I looked around, and it seems that they had started to move. I walked to The Pussycats, and asked them. "Where are they?" She looked at me, confused. "They are going to the place I told them in the map. Why didn't you go with them, and who are you?" Oh right, maybe they don't know that I am a pro hero. "My name is Y/N Kije, hero name: Black Glitch. I am a pro hero." They were shocked when I told that I was a pro hero. They must be thinking how can a kid be a pro hero. After a bit, I jumped high, and find the place. I started running really fast towards them, and got much stuff for a day to eat, and get warm.

"Here you go, guys." They looked at me, and hugged me. "Woah, what happened?" They started laughing. "We don't have to go anywhere since you got those already." I laughed too. We were having a great time, but then I got a call. It was Aizawa sensei. "They started moving. Tell everyone to stay inside. If needed, fight." I got angry. "Everyone, this is an emergency. Villain has showed up. If they come, fight. Don't go out from here. Protect each other, I will check outside!" Everyone nodded. I walked outside, and what I saw, it was terrifying. A blue flame has engulfed the trees, and it wasn't pleasant. "Do you like this, Black Glitch?" I look at him, the one who did that. "May I ask for your name?" He chuckled. "Dabi." I walked to him, while my glitch armor was getting ready. "You know, I don't want to fight with you, Dabi. Can we just talk?" He was confused.

"Why are you talking like that? Heroes should catch villains." I sighed. "Yes that's true. But I want to know why did you become a villain. And why are you doing it. I want to help you go in the good path. I don't want you to go in the prison, and be a hero." He attacked me with his flames, and I stood there, without dodging. "Why didn't you dodge this attack?"

"Because I want to know, Dabi. Why are you doing this? Let me help you, and become a good man." He sighed. "Meet me at the place I will write on the ground. And I will remove this flame." He wrote something on the ground, and left. I walked to see what did he write. I saw the address, and I started going there. It was a cave. Dabi made a blue flame to lighten up the cave. I walked in there, and saw him. "Do you know that kind of pain when one of your family hurts you, just to be great?" I heard him talking, and I shook my head. "My dad used to hurt me, burn me, and many things. When I got my quirk, dad didn't accept me as a perfect child to beat All Might. So I ran, and faked a death." I was beyond shocked. "Are you the lost brother of Shoto Todoroki?" He nodded. "Hey Dabi. Why do you think I became a pro hero in this age?" He looked at me, with those piercing blue eyes, waiting for my answer. "Because I want to be the pillar who will protect everyone. I want the villains be good one. I want to stop this mess. I know why they become a villain. I know. But I want them to be a hero, so I would tell everyone, that. Everyone has a good side in their heart. I want to help you, I want to help everyone. So please, Dabi, will you be with me? I will tell others to not get you in prison, and make you a hero." He was shocked. But then he smiled.

"You are different, kid

"You are different, kid. All right then." I was happy. "Oh, also let me tell everyone here to stop the attack, I will find a reason." He got out, and I was smiling. I walked outside, and I found Toga trying to stab Uraraka and Tsu. I stopped her. "Hey hey, calm down. Go talk with Dabi please. He has something to say." I smiled at her. She didn't trust me, but then she left. I sighed. "Are you ok you two?" They nodded. "That's good. I think we will have another hero joining us."

They were confused, but then shrugged.