Getting ready

Y/N's POV

Aizawa-sensei told us that we will do sport festival in 1 week. I got excited, it's time to show myself to the others. "Hey guys, why don't we make a group for training?" I said to everyone. Everyone shook their head. "I will train by myself." Well, if they say so. After school, I walked outside, looking up at the sky. I don't know how to feel. Well, I will train by myself in the cave then. I walked there, and stopped before getting in. I felt vibrations, and it was my classmates. "You guys can come out, I know you there." I look at the place they're hiding. Mina, Kirishima, Sero, Kyoka, and Bakugo showed up. "I wonder why Bakugo came here." He tch at me, and looked around the cave. Then Jiro and Mina talked to me. "What's this place Y/N?"

"My training place. Why did you guys follow me?" Mina sweatdropped, while Kyoka was amazed by the cave. "Because we wanted to know how you train yourself." I shrugged. "Ok then, come in. Do whatever you want, the cave won't get destroyed." I walked in, and saw Bakugo looking at the shrine. I walked there, and get to the knee. It was my mom's shrine. "That was your mom?" I nodded, and stood up. "I and her found this cave. It was our little secret training place. This cave is special. The cave can't be destroyed." He looked at me, while a tear fell on my face. I wiped it out. "So what do you want to do?" He did mini sparkles. "Training." I smiled weakly. "Don't say it's hard. I have a secret technique for training." He smirked. "OI EVERYONE!! GET YOUR ASSES HERE!! WE WILL DO TRAINING!!" Everyone ran to us. "I will tell you a technique that I know, and works for people that are here. Mind telling me what's the time?" Mina showed up the phone, and it was 16:09 PM. "You see this time? We will train ourselves for 3 days in the world I will show you, and the time won't change here. You won't get hungry, thirsty, and hardly exhaustion." Everyone was shocked. "WHAT?!?" I smirked. "Are you ready? For 3 days hell?" Everyone smirked. "Yes! We will show everyone who will be the best!" Then I teleported everyone in the Infinite world. Everyone looked around. "Here, you will do 10 tests. If you do every test in 3 days here, you will see yourself improved." They nodded. "Ok so, the first test, is to show this world your quirks. And the owner of this world, will give you guys 9 hard tests." Everyone was confused. "I thought it was your world?" Kyoka said. I shook the head. "It's the technique that I know, but this world is not mine. I never seen the owner of this world. But his tests works really great."

They nodded, and everyone showed their quirk. Everyone got teleported in their places, while I got out in the real world. After 2 seconds, they showed up. "Well?" Everyone was exhausted. I chuckled. "Did you learn anything new?" They nodded. "Then show me!" I teleported them to a training ground. I smirked. "Everyone versus me. Show me how strong you guys has gotten." I transformed into a glitchy version.

"Well?! Let's fight!!" Everyone smirked, and Bakugo came first to attack me

"Well?! Let's fight!!" Everyone smirked, and Bakugo came first to attack me. He got really fast near me, and tried to explode my body. "Yes Bakugo! You improved a lot!" I dodged while talking. "Less talking Y/N! I will win!" I smirked, and instantly punched him in the stomach. Kyoka made a big wave of sound, to confuse me, Mina tried to burn me with her acid, Kirishima ran fast towards me, jumped, and started to fight with me hand-to-hand combat. Then Sero got me, jumping me really high.

I saw everyone working together, and that made me smile. "VOLCANO BLAST!!!" It was truly magnificent. I blacked everything in radius 200 meters. I walked to them, and I though 'They truly are amazing.' I started the time again, and they did a hit on me. I fell to the ground, and everyone looked at me. I chuckled. "I give up." I stood up, looking at them, with serious look. "All right, that's for today. If you want a hell training again, you welcome to visit me in the cave." Everyone smiled, and Kyoka walked to me. "After Sport Festival, I will tell you something." I nodded. "All right Kyoka." She hugged me, and I hugged her back. Everyone smirked, and Bakugo just yelled at himself. "WHY DO I FEEL LIKE SOMEONE TALKED FOR ME RIGHT NOW?!"

Meanwhile, with Deku

"I wonder what Kacchan is doing now."