The 'Glitch'

Y/N's POV

After some weeks, the crime rate was really low, like 2%. L.O.V. is active again, trying to get new recruits. Toga and Dabi? They are in hero course, and they are doing great. My classmates? They improved a lot, because of the training I gave them. Me? Still training. But today Kyoka told me to meet her somewhere. I walked over the place she told me, and it was quite beautiful. Cherry blossom, a lake, and some benches. She was sitting, and playing guitar. When she saw me, she blushed and stopped playing. 

"H-hey Y/N. You came." I nodded and smiled. "I did, and you stopped playing. It was really great." She looks down blushing more. "U-um, you know, I called you here to tell you something. W-Will you be my b-boyfriend?" I looked at her, while she was moving her fingers around.

I chuckled. "Of course! That would be great! Girlfriend. He- Mph?!" She kissed me suddenly, and I wasn't waiting for that. After 1 second, I kissed her back, since I was trying to process my brain. It felt great. We stopped kissing since we were out of breath. "Nice kiss babe." When she heard that word, she got red like a tomato. After that, we walked around the park. She was holding my arm, while she was singing something. I wasn't focused to the song, I was focused to her beautiful voice. 

"You have a wonderful voice." I said that without thinking. She looked at me, pouting. "Stop teasing me." 

"Hmph!" I chuckled

"Hmph!" I chuckled. Then she did the same. She stood forward me, and grabbed my face, while looking at me. "You really are special to me, Y/N. I love you." I smiled, and I kissed her. "You are special to me too." She smiled, and wanted something from me. "I want a piggyback ride!" She blushed and looked down. I carried her on my back, and started walking to the dorms. Yes, we had dorms now. It was better. When we arrived, they were playing Truth or Dare. They were having fun, until they saw us. They took their phones, and took some pics of us. Oh, by the way, she was sleeping. I walked to my dorm, and laid down to the bed. She pulled me too, and hugged me.

"Don't leave..." She was saying that while sleeping. I smiled, and hugged her to keep her close. I kissed her forehead, and I fell asleep. I want to make her happy all the time, because she is mine.