The Youngest Hero

Y/N's POV

I walked to the stadium to see the rest of the sport festival. I walked to my classmates, and sat down. Everyone saw me, and smiled. 

"Hey guys, I am back." Bakugo smirked, while others were worried. "Y/N, what happened?" I closed my eyes. "I will tell you guys in the next day. Is a surprise." They sighed. The rest of the sport festival goes fast, and the winners were Bakugo, Todoroki and Tokoyami. I waited Kyoka outside. She said to me after sport festival she will say to me something. She walked to me, and looked at me. "You wanted to know what happened when you passed out?" I nodded, waiting for her to answer. "Y-You said..." I looked at her, and I understood. "I said I love you?" She nodded while she became red. "Well, that's true. I like and love you. What about you?" She looked at me. "I-I don't know, but-" I smiled, and hugged her. "I didn't say it properly, and when you are ready, just tell me." She nodded slowly, and left. I put both of my hands back on my head and walked home. When I arrived there, my brother hit my head and started yelling at me. "WHY DID YOU ACT LIKE THAT IN SPORT FESTIVAL YOU IDIOT?!" I sighed, and rubbed my head. "Well, he deserved it. And tomorrow I will be a pro hero." My brother stood still, processing his mind of what I said. "Wait, hold up, what?" I sweatdropped when I see him so shocked. "You heard me, brother." I walked up to my bedroom, and laid on my bed. "Did I do something bad Yuumei?" She showed up and looked at me. "Why you think you did something bad?" I shrugged.

"Well never mind, I will sleep now. Night Yuumei." She vanished, and I started sleeping. Next day came fast, and I got ready. I walked to the school, and saw some pro heroes talking. I saw principal Nezu. I walked to him, and he told me the way where I will do the exam to be a pro hero.  "If you want to be a pro hero, you need to win versus some pro heroes." I nodded. I walked in the ground beta. I got ready, and doing some warm up. "Yuumei, make an armor for me please." She did in instant. "Well, come everyone, I can handle this." Everyone showed up. I smirked, and made a scythe. I moved my scythe really fast, and dropped it high. When they were looking at it, I made some punched in their stomach. I kept walking until Endeavor and All Might show up.

"Principal, isn't this, a little too much?" He answered saying this: "If you get yourself with powerful villains, what would you do?" I smirked, walking. "Hey kid, go home before you get burned or hurt way too much." I chuckled. "War is coming, do not waste breath. There's no running when you face death!!" I ran really fast, and punched on his face. I look at All Might, and started running in circles. "Come on All Might, you are our symbol of peace!" He smiled, and punched the ground. The smokescreen was created, and started running to him. He jumped high. I smirked, getting my scythe. "Night night All Might." I tried to hit him, but I had to move. I saw Endeavor trying to hit me with fireballs. "Yuumei, let's do this!! Transform in the full armor GLITCH!!" The aura started to be massive, and pushed who was near me.

"HAAAAAAA!!!" The sky turned black, and my green eyes started to shine.

"It's over!" I punched both of them in instant. I got cuffs and cuffed them. "I won." Principal Nezu started clapping. "Well done Y/N. What's your hero name?" I started thinking about it.

"Black Glitch." He nodded, and gave me, my provisional hero card. I walked inside the class, since it needs and 3 minutes to start. When I got in, Kyoka hugged me. "Kyoka, are you ok?" She started shaking. "S-Some people started to talk about you. And yesterday when I was going home, one of the villains threatened me to bring you in this place..." I was shocked. "Where is this place?" She held me, worrying about me. "Y-Y/N, please don't go." I sighed. I nodded, and walked forward the teacher's table. "As I said yesterday, I will tell you guys something." They were waiting for my answer.

"Well, I became a pro hero now. Call me Black Glitch." Everyone was shocked.

"WHAT?!?" I showed them the hero provisional card. Bakugo yelled at me. "OI GLITCH, YOU ARE THE YOUNGEST HERO EVER!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT RIGHT NOW!?" I looked at them in serious mode. "Because I don't want the pillar fall, and make the way for villains. As long as All Might, and me is the pillar, no one will try to attack innocent people. If they do, they will regret it. Fake heroes will be removed. I will try to talk to villains if they can be good."

"B-But they are villains. They will never be good person." Midoriya said.

"Have you ever think what is their past? You can't become a villain just because you want to kill. They became villains because something happened to them, and the heroes weren't there." Everyone got quiet.

"So I will try it. And I will study with you guys, still. So I will be here with you." I smiled at them. Everyone hugged me, even Bakugo and Todoroki.