Darkness

Y/N's POV

When I passed out, I found myself in a dark place in my mind. I started walking, maybe I could find something.

"You are a killer. Don't come near us!" I heard voices from the past, in the middle school. I just ignored them, I kept walking forward.

"You are useless. In the future, you will be a villain." I chuckled. I ignored them again. Then I saw a small light. I smiled. I started running toward the light, but some monsters showed up. I slashed them, and I kept running. I saw a girl with purple hair. I saw my mom, dad, and my brother. I saw some of my classmates. Everyone was yelling at me to wake up expect mom. Mom walked to me, and looked at me.

"My son, how much you've grown. I told you that you would make some friends, and here. You have some amazing friends. You have someone who likes music too. Is that your crush?" I blushed, and hid my face. I hugged mom, and tears were falling. "I missed you so much mom." She smiled, and patted my head. "I know, but know this. I will be always by your side. I will be in your heart. Now wake up, and stop worrying your friends. Stop worrying your crush too." She chuckled, while I looked at her {Kyoka}. "I admit that I have a crush on her." She smiled.

"That's my boy. Now wake up or I will kick your ass, like I did in the past, for the first day in the middle school." I laughed remembering that day. It was hilarious. I nodded, and hugged mom again. "Goodbye mom." She waved at me. "Goodbye son, be strong."

The next thing I did, is I opened my eyes. It was blurry first, but then I saw clearly later. I looked around, and my classmates were shocked seeing me waking up. "Um, hi guys. Did I worry you so much?" They still were processing their mind.

"Y-Y/N. You woke up... I missed you Y/N!!" Kyoka ran to me and hugged me tight. She was crying on my chest, and I patted her head. "Shh, I am here now. I woke up." Everyone was tearing up, expect Bakugo, Tokoyami and Todoroki. They hugged me, while I smiled.

"Now tell me how long was I out?" Everyone darted their eyes on me.

"2 days!! You were in coma, and Recovery Girl told that you wouldn't wake up in 1-2 years." I got shocked. Coma? Just because I healed Aizawa sensei? "You idiot! You overused your quirk by using it so much!" I sweatdropped. Then Recovery Girl came inside, and found me up.

"How's that possible?" Well, I will explain to them now I guess.

"Ok so, when I passed out, I found myself in the dark place. It was my worst days and my darkest hours. But I passed them by ignoring them. Then I saw a light. Where you guys were there. I saw my family, and my mom. That's how I woke up, because I have you guys." I teared up, and smiling. They hugged me again.

"You better train yourself, so you won't pass out anymore, you glitchy idiot!" Bakugo yelled at me. "I will try Bakugo." He tch, and walked out. I stood up, and I could walk good. "Hey Recovery Girl, do I have school now?" She nodded. I walked to the class, with my classmates, then suddenly, I felt dizzy. I stopped, and felt a hand touching on my back.

"HAHAHA!! Class 1-A really thinks that they are the strongest!" It was Monoma. "Oi, you piece of shit, what did you do to Y/N?" Bakugo threatened him, doing mini sparkles. "I just copied his quirk. But it seems I can't keep it for too long." I chuckled. Then I started laughing.

"Of course you can't keep it for too long, because this is not a normal quirk, you copycat. You better remove that quirk right now before someone takes your body."

"O̸̫̤̖͎̲̘̰̰͊͗̃̽́͑r̶̛̜͎̳̘̄̿ ̶͈̘͍̖̹̯̀͒̓͂̀͝i̵͕͇̼̭͕͇̍̓̒̃́̍͜t̶̠̦͓̻̙̭̍́̋͌̍̔̚̕ ̶̜̜̠̃̓̆̏͂̊͘ẁ̴̨̜̱̺̖̎̇͐̚o̸͓̮̅̅͒n̴̳͉͎̋̆̈́̇́͘'̵͔͙̈́͒͛̏͠ț̷̡̥̟̮̭̐̈͐̃͂̀̐̕ ̴̧̭̟̯̰̗̯̽͝b̷͚͕͖͈̜̽͊̋ẽ̵̗̜̪̫́̏̅ ̵̧̨̧̛̛̬͚̱̲͚̏̉̀̈̀p̵̟͕͍̉̀͂̌̓̏̕l̸̛̫͕̻̮̋̎̀̊͐̈̕e̴̝̭͐̓͑͗̋͂ȁ̷̘͉͓́́̄s̸̨̝̭̆̇̈́͜į̶͉̠̋̄̾͝ͅǹ̴̢͇͇̭̹̣̀͋̈͋̆g̴̛̞͇̩̖͇̊̈́̔́̃ͅ.̸̧̭̦̬̟͎͖̇̈́̈́͆͑̌̕ " Then I walked to the class, leaving everyone shocked. I sat down, 

and, I don't know why I did that. My head was feeling dizzy. I stopped the time. "Yuumei, come out." She showed herself, and looked at me. "Why do I feel dizzy?" She started to think.

"Because someone has the same quirk as you. And is not very pleasing. Two demons fighting with Glitch quirk? That would be very dangerous." I nodded. "Thank you Yuumei. Also, did something happen when I passed out?" She looks away, blushing. Huh? That's the first time I see her blushing. "You need to find out by yourself." Then she left. The time got normal. Kyoka came inside first, and sat down. I wrote a letter asking 'What happened when I passed out?' Then I gave it to her. She blushed more. All right, what the hell happened.

'Something, but I will tell you when the time is right.'