1

hello! i'm rewriting from what i remember happening. but this is a roller coaster ride!
this does take place in america:)

anyways shion is a very short white male who you will see a couple times through the story, he is mostly in his tent playing on his phone or with kita, he has black hair thin eyebrows and green eyes, he is the water boy of the team, and they treat him as apart if the family, but he's partially deaf, and only kita can speak sign language so he tends to stick to kitas side, as kita is his voice.

i had my legs crossed as i stared at my phone feeling atsumu jerk every other time the music cut out, i looked up seeing a windey road in the middle of nowhere.
"atsumu stop it" he only looked at me smiling widely now jerking into the other lane.
"atsumu stop it's not funny"
"then why are you holding back a laugh" he cocked his head at me and then back to the road.

"because you're dumb" i scoffed now putting my phone down. "oh no what's wrong" he rubbed his face turning the radio off since nothing but static came through.
" phone doesn't have service?"
"jesus Atsumu stop flirting, it's honestly cringey as fuck and you say you see them like a older sibling ."
suna had his hand on my seat now resting his chin on the side, he laughed now seeing Atsumu's blank face.

"shut it! who told you that" he looked back at him laughing nervously.
"oh i get around." the black haired boy smiled laughing now kissing his phone.

"yeah you Really. really. get around Suna"
i turned around mouth wide in surprise, "does Suna Rintarou get around with the ladies?" i said smiling.
"i do not" he sat back crossing his arms now staring at atsumu in the mirror.
"well what about that one girl from that house party?"
-
"how do you think your girlfriend would feel knowing you're flirting with the person you told her not to worry about?"

i let out a laugh now turning around to Suna seeing his wide grin; i gave him a successful nod now looking at atsumu's blank face.
"aw that's not funny?" i said now grabbing my phone seeing if i had service, but did not still.

"why couldn't y'all ride with Kita and let me have my car to myself" atsumu whined now re-centering the gps.

"duh because you wanted precious y/n to yourself but i wanted to ride with you because we just love you so much Atsumu"

"oh i feel so happy i have such GREAT friends" atsumu pushed the air now pushing the vent to him trying to make it obvious he's done with this conversation.

-
(10 minutes later)
i felt my phone buzzing now seeing Kita calling, i answered pressing it to my ear. "hey"
"stop up here at this gas station osamu has to pee so does everyone."

"okay"
"okay" he said softly now hanging up.
"what did he want?" atsumu said now pressing his water bottle to his lips.
"kita, the boys have to per so stop at this gas station, at uhhh-" i leant down looking at the gps.
"there 4.4 miles"

"can't forget atsumu's lil bae boo thang" suna held his hand out wiggling his fingers.
"bae boo thang lani bear huh" i said grabbing my mouth trying not to laugh and make atsumu mad.
"what ab sunas lil cuddly puppy dog y/n" he was starting to fight back.

"oh yeah? what about you and lani raw dogging it the last state we came from?"
my mouth let out some 'pfts..'
"raw dogging it??" i said now placing my feet to the floor board.
"nah, RAW DAWGIN it" suna said placing his phone on the middle part of the car until atsumu slammed his phone down.