Kim Taehyung

Jungkook looked at the boy lost.

Alpha are you alright?

The elder blinked repeatedly. He could swear he didn't see the boy's lips move. Yet he heard his deep calm voice in his head.

Alpha?

Jungkook immediately nodded his head.

I'm sorry for disturbing your view.

"No no the sketch came out great!" Jungkook immediately replied, showing the boy what he drew for who knows how long.

He gasped when the boy took the book from his hands, smiling at what he drew. The boy was holding his book!

He was jumping around in his head. He didn't know why he was this happy for such a small thing.

It looks pretty alpha.

No you look pretty. Jungkook wanted to say.

He simply stared at the boy as he flipped through the pages, smiling widely at all his collections.

You are amazing alpha.

Jungkook brushed off the compliment and continued to stare at the boy. If it's a dream, he was going to make sure he made a perfect use of it. By simply staring at the angel in front of him, taking in every inch off him.

"Thank you." Jungkook responded out of in built manners.

Is that me?

Jungkook leaned forward to look. The boy's long fingers were resting on the figure he had draw on his sketch of the moon.

 The boy's long fingers were resting on the figure he had draw on his sketch of the moon

"Yeah" the elder said cheekily and he heard a soft giggle in his head. He began to wish if he could keep hearing it the whole time.

Isn't it a full moon today?

Jungkook nodded.

You drew a half moon.

"Nothing is more important than the boy in the drawing." The boy's cheeks turned soft pink and a shy smile appeared on his lips.

Jungkook was tempted to catch the fabric that was floating around the boy, but he knew better.

"Where are you from?" The boy shook his head sadly and Jungkook tilted his own worried.

"You don't know where you are from?" The boy nodded and a small tear escaped his ocean blue eyes making Jungkook's heart cry as well.

"Its okay. Don't cry. You can come with me." The boy looked up with wet eyes, innocently.

"Yeah you can stay with me." Jungkook packed his stuff inside his bag and extended his hand.

The boy looked at the alpha a little scared but eventually took hold of it. Jungkook was surprised at how soft it his hands felt and how slender his fingers were.

What if they can't see me?

"Its fine. You still have me. Its better than having nobody." The boy immediately tightened his hold on the alpha's hand.

He nodded happily. Jungkook shifted to his wolf form and took up the bag in his mouth. He turned and nodded at the boy who simply stared at him.

Should I get on your back alpha?

The black wolf nodded, wagging his tail. The boy got onto its back and scratched Jungkook's ears, making him howl in joy.

He held on to the neck of the wolf as he ran back to the house in inhuman speed. Small tears left his eyes because he has never traveled this fast before.

Jungkook slowed down as they reached the house. The boy got down giggling the wolf raised his brow.

That was fun Alpha! Can you do take me on a ride like this everyday?

Jungkook immediately nodded. He was glad the boy felt comfortable with him.

He shifted back and the boy looked away shyly since the elder was naked.

Jungkook dressed up chuckling and he stepped inside the loud house that was filled with laughter, pulling him along.

"And you are early. This is surprising." Jungkook slowed turned his head and spotted Yoongi on the coach. The boy took hold of Jungkook's hand immediately.

"Hey my favourite brother in the world" Jungkook said wiggling his eye brows while Yoongi scoffed, brushing of the compliment.

"Oppa" the boy behind him hug him like a koala from the back because of the loud sound and Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle.

Liza can running into the hall to hug her brother, screaming "show me the damm drawing"

Jungkook took out his notebook laughing.

He gave it to Liza "I'm going upstairs. Sweet dreams everyone" he said before he walked away, feeling the boy hide his face in the crook of his neck.

Just as the boy said, no one could see him. He could feel the boy becoming sad. He wasn't saying anything. Jungkook only heard soft sniffs in his head.

"Wait I want to see it too!" Jimin said, running out of the kitchen, only to find Liza staring at the book.

Jimin quickly came closer to the beta girl and gasped at the sketch.

Yoongi immediately peeped in after watching the two's reaction. He was out of his mind. The boy's picture was screwing them up. He was ver beautiful.

Back in Jungkook's room, he let the boy sit on the bed. He sat on the floor, directly in front of him, looking up at the cry child.

"Don't cry. They'll see you some day. I can see you. They'll see you too." The crying boy nodded,  trying to wipe of his tears with shaking hands.

You have so many people who can see you alpha.

Jungkook nodded.

I don't know anything about me. So I can't show myself to anyone either.

"Its okay. We'll find out." Jungkook said, hugging the boy, pulling him down from the bed and into his lap.

He let the boy cry.

It was strange. Only he heard the sob. Only he saw the tears.

They sat in the same position. Comfortable silence enveloping them.

"What is your name?"

Kim Taehyung.