Confidence

"Taehyungieeeeeeee" Jimin yelled as he ran up to the Omega in the side field, who was watching the training silently. "Jiminaeeee" Tae yelled back, his arms open wide.

He pounced on Tae who took hold him like a baby, chuckling.

"Wanna hear something I heard today?" Jimin asked and Tae immediately dropped him the ground, causing the shorter man to pour cutely

"I'm not ready for the gossip session today because my Alpha is sparing there and I want to see those abs" Tae said and the other covered his eyes, making disgusting sounds.

"You perv! You were eye raping that poor boy till now? Ew"

"As if you are innocent Jimin. We both know you are a bitch"

"I'm a hoe. Not a bitch."

"Knew it already bub"

"Why do like his abs tho? You should have see his thighs. Omg- what the fuck? Stop throwing it on me" Jimin yelled as Tae ran after him, throwing his shoes on him.

"Come back here you bitch!" Tae yelled, shifting into his wolf which was as big as Jimin, running after him.

"YOONGI! YOU DUMB MATE! SAVE ME BEFORE I DIE!" Jimin yelled running into the garden where Yoongi was, drinking his tea peacefully.

"From who?" Yoongi asked calmly, still sipping his drink.

"KIM TAEHYUNG IS TRY TO KILL ME!"

"COME BACK HERE YOU BITCH" Yoongi covered his ears, trying to block Tae from yelling through the pack link.

"Yah stop yelling!" Jin yelled back from the house.

The wolf caught up with Jimin, pinning him to the ground, letting him catch his breath.

"But seriously? Have you seen this thighs tho? They are heaven- no that tickles!" Jimin squealed, squirming around as the wolf nosed his tummy.

That is my bunny you asshole

"A hot bunny" Jimin giggled, getting tickled again. Tae shifted back, laughing, laying on top of Jimin.

"I'll tell that yoonkitty in the garden that his small chick is daydreaming about my baby bunny" he whispered and Jimin nodded.

"I'm not daydreaming Taehyung. I'm just stating facts." Jimin said, holding up the most innocent face.

"I know." Tae replied, getting up from him and Jimin got up immediately ans scooted next Tae.

"But I really think you have to listen to what I heard-"

"Talk. Now that you distroyed my perfect plan to watch his abs the whole day." Jimin gave him a cute smile and Tae laughed, smacking him gently.

"I heard some wolf say that you are the dom in your relationship. Is that true?" Tae looked at Jimin as if he had gone nuts.

"What the hell Chimmy? He is a freaking true blood alpha. How did they even arrive at that conclusion?"