Free

Within seconds Tae and Sana were in the training grounds, facing each other, the whole pack surrounding them, as Yoongi held weak Jungkook close to him.

Never did he ever think he would see a true blood this weak in front of him. They were said to be the strongest. It seems like every wolf have their weakness and it seems like Tae was his biggest strength and weakness.

"H-Hyung"

"Yes Kook?"

"I don't know what I did in my previous life to be blessed like this." Jungkook said weakly, his eyes meeting Tae's stone cold silver ones that have him assurance.

"I'm happy you have him." Yoongi answered him truthfully.

He knew why Jungkook was weak. He had received so much of hate through his pack line. For a leader, the happiness of their pack is their true source of power. But here, all the hatred he received, all hitting him in full force, collapsed his wolf and him. The fear that his mate won't trust him was killing him.

But he was okay now. He felt Tae's love for him through the mate bond. It was keeping him from fainting.

His pack was disgusted with him. He knew it. He knew Yoongi knew it too. But they both knew time heals every misunderstanding and Tae standing up for him will be his only guide back to the heart of his pack's members.

"I thought he would leave me hyung" Jungkook cried, holding onto Jimin and Yoongi like a child who was lost in the darkness.

"And he didn't. And you know why?"

Jungkook looked at Yoongi as Jimin petted his hair.

"He loves you. He trusts you. Not because you are his mate. Because you are his Jungkook. His Alpha. It was as simple as that."

I love you Jungkook. Remember that.

Jungkook collapsed on Jimin, holding Yoongi's hand, looking at Tae with a small smile. His heart was pounding. He felt complete. He didn't need to care about anything now. He has Taehyung. He will take care of everything.

Tae looked at Jungkook for a brief moment and the small smile caught his eyes.

It was calm and content.

Tae will melt for those eyes. Anytime. Anywhere.

He gave him back his boxy smile.

Jungkook looked happy, like a small child in Jimin's lap and it made him wonder if that happy cute bunny was his Alpha.

He spared a look at Sana before running towards Jungkook, giving him a sweet kiss on his cheek, running back to his spot

He spared a look at Sana before running towards Jungkook, giving him a sweet kiss on his cheek, running back to his spot. Jungkook looked at him suprised.

I won't lose to her Ggukie. I will stand up to the name. A true blood Alpha's mate, his Omega.

He heard Tae say as his eyes turning baby blue. It was filled with love and adoration for him. It was only for a minute. The howl was heard and the eyes turned glowing silver, his orbs almost looking like the moon.