Giving in (M)

Tae looked at Jungkook, drying his hair with a towel while the other went red.

"Hey are you really ok?" Tae asked worried, walking up to the alpha, cupping his cheek.

"Y-You look a-amazing" Jungkook whispered weakly, his fingers brushing over Tae's arms.

Tae blushed slightly. He had been working out in the forest ever since his discharge. Though he couldn't do it like Jungkook, Jennie helped him by training.

"That's not what I asked for baby. How is your tummy?" Tae asked again, placing his hand on his stomach, worried.

"Ok I guess?" Jungkook replied, not looking up.

"Baby you don't have to be shy with me. I don't bite." Tae said chuckling, lifting the chin up so he can see his Bunny's flushed face.

Tae pulled him closer by the waist, looking at Jungkook intently. "Answer me properly. Are you really okay? Should I call Namjoon hyung? Does your tummy still hurt?"

"No Taetae. I was playing with you. I didn't want to go for training today." He looked down embarrassed.

"Don't scare me like that again. You can't play about such things okay? I stood by the training ground the whole morning, thinking something was wrong with you." Tae said, pecking his cheek, making Jungkook feel guilty.

"I'm sorry-" "That's okay baby. You don't have to apologise. Just tell me if you don't want to go. I'll talk with that trainer of yours to give you a break." Jungkook nodded and Tae hugged him, kissing his head from the side.

"Go take a shower-"

"No"

"What?" Jungkook looked down, even more embarrassed by his stupid mouth.

Just fucking tell him that he needs to kiss the booboo away.

Noo it's embarrassing.

You tell him or I will.

"Can you really kiss the booboo away?" Jungkook asked, blushing red.

Tae tightened his hold on the Alpha's waist, leaning in, his lips brushing against the other's.

"Do you want me too?" He asked, making Jungkook shivered to the voice that went a few octaves deeper than it originally was, his hot breath hitting him.

He nodded and the next thing he knew was Tae kissing him, pinning him against the wall.

Jungkook moaned into the kiss, letting Tae have access into his mouth which Tae gladly made use of. He felt Tae's hands travel around his body.

"Are you really okay with this Jungkook?" He heard Tae ask as the elder kissed his jaw and proceeded to take on his neck.

"Yes hyung. I want more." Jungkook moaned, feeling Tae suck on his neck, while his hands reached under his shirt.

Tae threw him on the bed and quickly hovered over him, ripping off his thin t shirt, brushing his hands over his abs.

"How many unmated wolves got to see these everyday bunny?" Tae asked, his eyes flickering between blue and gold.

Jungkook gulped. He had never seen a jealous Tae before. Yet it felt so good to have Tae over him.

"I really need to have a talk with that trainer. I can't let anyone see my bunny boy." Tae said in a really deep voice, his eyes completely gold.

He dived in, sucking harder, leaving purple marks on the Alpha's collar bones. Jungkook moaned, grabbing onto Tae's silver locks as the Omega proceeded to lick his abs.

"You have no idea how sinful you look Alpha." Tae whispered, leaving hickeys all over them. Jungkook moaned to those words and pulled Tae back to his lips, kissing him passionately.

"Do you want me to take you Jungkook? Will you be okay with that?" He asked concerned, pulling back, looking at the flushed alpha in the eye.

As far as werewolves are concerned, no Alpha will let the Omega take control. It makes the superior wolf feel weak and vulnerable but Jungkook didn't give a damm. He was in love with the way Tae handled him, all passionate and delicate.

"Yes hyung. Please take me." Jungkook whispered, his hands reaching up to Tae's towel, trying to tug it off.

The latter nodded silently, kissing his lips once more, pouring in everything he felt for the man before him. He felt Jungkook kiss back with the same heat, making him happy on the inside.

His hands quickly worked on the Alpha's pants throwing it away somewhere. Jungkook tugged on his towel, finally pulling it away from the elder's waist.

They stared at each other before Tae saddled Jungkook slowly, watching Jungkook close his eyes and moan in pleasure. It made Tae lick his lips sinfully.

"Are you sure Alpha?" He asked his hands dangerously lingering around his lower area, making Jungkook moan out an approval.

So he thoroughly taught him that one cannot take pleasure without giving pleasure, and that every gesture, every caress, every touch, every glance, every last bit of the body has its secret, which brings happiness to the person who knows how to wake it.

He taught him that after a celebration of love the lovers should not part without admiring each other, without being conquered or having conquered, so that neither is bleak or glutted or has the bad feeling of being used or misused.

Making love, as always believed, was more than simply a pleasurable act between the two as they took turns to show it to each other. It encompassed all that a couple was supposed to share: trust & commitment, hopes & dreams, a promise to make it through whatever the future might bring.

He played with Jungkook's hair as he fell asleep out of exhaustion.

"If I know what love is, then it's all because of you alpha"

_________________________________________________

Now have i edited this scene?

Yes.

Are they making out or having sex?

Yeah.... I'll leave that to your imagination.

Xoxo
Author nim.