Rejected

Tae woke up alone on the bed. He signed and looked at the screen covered window that was protecting him from the sun.

"Looks like missed breakfast again." He mumbled and walked to the bathroom to freshen up and get himself some coffee.

He was about to walk in when a girl collided with on his chest. She smelt like roses. Tae, by reflex caught her before she fell down, slightly unconscious, looking around with hooded eyes.

He could easily say she was an Omega. Damm she was so beautiful and fragile. The girl was shivering in mid morning warmth and it was worrying him.

"Are you okay dear?" The girl tried to respond but no voice came out.

"Hold on honey." Tae whispered, carrying her bridal style, running up to Jin who was reading a book in his room.

"Hyung" Jin almost lost his footing due to the suddenness.

He quickly got up when Tae ran up to the bed and placed her on it in his room.

Jin checked her while Tae sat beside her, extremely worried with the girl's hand that was holding onto his like her life depended on it.

"Damm you are weak child. You are burning up. Did you ever eat?" He asked, seeing her collar bones which were exposed too much.

"We need to give her IV. She might faint at this rate." Jin said, watching her eyes close on their own, though she was trying to stay awake.

Tae nodded without a word, carried the girl to Namjoon's office.

"Oh my god! What happened?" Namjoon asked worried, seeing her clutch Tae's thin t shirt and hide her face in his chest.

"I don't know. But Jin said that she needs IV. She was burning up." Namjoon nodded and hurried to the inspection bed that in the side of his room, fixing the IV bag and Tae laid her down gently.

She panicked when he tried to move away for Namjoon to work on and Tae immediately caught her hands and assured her that he will stay beside her.

"P-Please"

"I won't leave you honey. I'm right here. I'm here." She nodded, and looked around weakly after Tae fed her some water with the help of a straw.

"I have never seen her before in the hospital. But she looks really weak." Namjoon mumbled, checking her for bruises.

"Your name dear? I'll check for your file?" The girl shook her head.

"T-There are no f-files about m-me. I-I have n-never been to the h-hospital." She whispered and Namjoon nodded immediately.

"Ok. Take some rest. I think I know what is wrong with you but I know it's something personal so I don't want to question you." The girl nodded, clinging to Tae's hand.

"Stay with her Tae. She needs some support." Tae nodded, brushing her black hair to the side.

"I'm sorry s-sir. Y-You were about to e-eat and I d-disturbed y-you" Tae smiled and shook his head.

"It's okay. You are more important than breakfast." She blushed slightly, making Tae chuckle.

"Awe you look so cute. What's your name?"

"T-Tzuyu" she whispered, with a small smile.

"So beautiful! I'm Tae" she blushed.

"You l-look beautiful. I-I look u-ugly." Tae frowned, flicking her head.

"Oh no you don't get to say that after I say you look beautiful." She covered her mouth to hide her smile but Tae caught her hand.

"Smile. You have nothing to feel conscious about. It's just me." She smiled nervously, bowing.