Where should we be?

Tae was playing with a sloth that was sleeping with a long,soft leaf when he heard Jennie call him.

Tae I found it.

He immediately rushed to the spot to find there was nothing but a grassy floor with big boulders not far away from them.

This is where I woke up.

Tae immediately looked at her smiling.

This is where I woke up too.

They both grinned at each other.

You saw the rippling wall too right?

Yeah

Tae touched the wall and it rippled with a soft glow. He has been doing this for a long time now. He wanted to see what was on the other side. But he didn't want to go alone. He felt scared.

Jennie took hold of his other hand and gave him a warm smile. They really wanted to go to the other side. But something was stopping them.

Should we tell alpha about it?

I don't think he will allow us to cross. We'll tell him later.

They both sat in front of the wall playing with it. The ripple looked funny to them. So they tried to make something else pass through.

Jennie handed him a branch.

Let's poke this in and see if something happens.

Tae nodded and poked the branch through the wall. What happened next made Jennie run to Tae.

The branch caught fire. It was burning red. Before Tae could drop it, it caught his tunic and a strong breeze put it out immediately.

Jennie rushed to him and hugged him and he held her, staring at the branch in horror.

The branch vapourised in front of them into this air and the flames disappeared. Jennie was crying in fear and Tae stood rooted to his spot.
His tunic remained good as new.

He stepped closer, touching the wall now that simply rippled again with a soft bubble sound.

Jennie-

No Tae. We will never come here again.

No the wall did nothing to us. Which means we can cross-

No I don't want to risk anything. We are never coming here again.

The girl was shaking in fear but the strong look in her eyes made sure Tae didn't argue back.

Its becaming dark Tae. We have to go back.

Tae nodded silently, leading her away from the wall.

Jungkook and Liza were in the meeting room. They had to attend because they received news that the Night Crawlers have captured one more pack.

The notorious rogues were known for black magic and sorcery. They attack smaller packs and kill wolves for blood. Yes, they survive in their blood. They are wolves who have lost their senses and have returned to their primitive mindsets.

"Our walls are still strong. But that doesn't mean we can rest." Hobi said and the others nodded.

"Training will commence tomorrow for a longer period. Jungkook will you be responsible for it?" The younger alpha bowed in agreement and Yoongi clapped his hands as a sign that the meeting is over.

The siblings walked back to their rooms while the elder brother went to talk with Namjoon and Hobi.

"Do you think I'll see her again?" Liza asked and Jungkook nodded.

"Be kind to her. She sounded delicate." He said remembering how shy she was when Tae asked her to reveal herself to Liza.

"Of course. I'm might tease her a little but don't worry, I'll take care of it." She replied with a soft smile.

Why is she walking so fast? I was about to make this card stand.

"We'll that's my cue. My girl is inside my room trying to play with my UNO cards" She said to Jungkook, who chuckled.

Oh shoot.

"Now she found out I heard her. Cute." She said and Jungkook shook his head, laughing.

"I'll leave. Bye Oppa." Liza waved her hand before walking into her room, closing her door.

Jungkook raced down to his room, in hopes of seeing his angel. His heart raced and his wolf was overjoyed even at the mere thought of Tae.

He opened his room and his brown chocolate eyes searched for Tae and landed on a boy who simply sat on the window sill, looking out.

He saw Tae immediately look at him when he heard the door close.

Within seconds, Tae was in his arms, his head resting on Jungkook's chest, a big boxy smile on his lips. Jungkook simply placed his chin on his head, his hands playing with the younger boy's hair unconsciously.

I missed you Alpha.

"I missed you too Tae." Jungkook said, wrapping his arms around him, humming satisfied.

What did you do today alpha?

"We had a meeting after you left. That's all. Nothing much. We just talked about the borders." Tae immediately looked up at him, expecting him to tell more about the borders.

What about the borders Alpha?

"The other packs are getting attacked. We are just making sure our walls are intact." Jungkook answered.

Alpha no one can come into the forest without knowing. The wall burns them and vapourises them.  Why are you worried?

Jungkook looked at Tae who looked at him curiously.

"Have you been to the borders Tae?" The boy simply nodded.

"Did something happen?" He asked rather curiously.

Nothing much alpha. The branch I had in my hand caught fire and Jennie got scared-

"Never touch that wall Tae"

But Alpha-

"When I say no, I mean it baby. So no." Tae didn't know whether to blush at the statement or stare into Jungkook's protective red eyes.

The boy nodded after a few seconds and Jungkook dragged him to the bed and pushed him on it.

He quickly slid into the covers and pulled Tae against him, wrapping his arms around the small waist, his face nuzzling into Tae's silver locks.

Alpha-

"Shush baby. Sleep now." Jungkook whispered, causing to turn him around and look at the Alpha with a slightly red face.

What if I belong outside the wall Alpha? Will you let me cross it?

"No I won't." Jungkook answered without a doubt.

But Alpha-

"You belong to me, in here Tae. I alone can see you and hear you. So don't worry much and stay with me." Jungkook whispered, cupping the boy's face lovingly, looking right into his blue eyes with his own red ones.

Tae flushed not knowing what to say. All this attention and affection felt new to him. Yet he already felt addicted to it.

He let Jungkook hold him as he slept.

I will cross it alpha. If I have to, then I must.