Cursed

Tae tried to wake Tzuyu up. He knew she passed out but he didn't want her to land up in coma or something because her wolf was already weak from the rejection.

When she didn't even move after him pouring water on her face, he began to panic.

He quickly took her in his arms and ran out of the room, towards Namjoon's office for the second time that day.

Lucky for him, Namjoon was free that afternoon. He was talking with Hobi, who also found sometime apart from the library.

"Shit what happened now?" Namjoon asked as Tae laid her down.

"She passed out from crying. She is not waking up at all." Tae said, his voice breaking.

Hobi patted his back supportively, extremely worried for both of them as Namjoon checked for pupil movement but he found none, making him panic as well.

"Omg her wolf couldn't take it anymore. We are going to lose her." Namjoon yelled, calling for all the staffs to shift her to emergency care since he found her that sh was not breathing continuously.

Tae shivered, huddling himself up to Hobi who watched the whole scene silently, wrapping his arms around to poor boy, patting him gently.

Jin arrived there minutes after Namjoon yelled, helping him to give her some oxygen, while he was discussing with the other healers on how to stabilize her.

"Will she be okay hyung?" Tae whispered, seeing the machines they were attaching to her.

"Do you want me to tell you the truth?" Hobi asked, brushing the hair that fell on his face, hiding his watering eyes.

"Lie to me hyung." Tae whispered back, holding Hobi's shirt strongly.

"She will make it out alive."

Tae ran behind them as they rushed her into the ICU closing the doors, looking through the small window in the door.

"Why?" He whispered to himself, hot tears streaming down his cheeks.

Hobi signed. This is where he considered himself lucky. The son of a witch is always mate less. He won't hurt anyone and no one would hurt him.

Yet he always felt lonely. He reached out everywhere to see if he will ever be blessed by a mate and sadly, in all books recorded by werewolves, he never read about a story where a wolf like him, found a mate.

He was rare among his kind. He was a blessing to his pack. Yet he was a curse to himself.

He knew by the looks of her itself that she will not survive the rejection. Yet a small hope, just like the hope that he will find his mate one day, burned in his heart.

Maybe if he could find a way to help her wolf reject the wolf who had already rejected their bond, she might survive.

Maybe he can take care of her after that. Since they both are going to be lonely anyways.

He quickly walked up to Tae who was on the ground, crying.

"Tae, I think I can help her." The younger immediately looked up, not caring to wipe his tears.

"How hyung?" Hobi took a deep breath before talking. He was a very nervous wolf when it comes to telling about what he thinks.

"We can help her reject the mate bond. Her wolf won't have to suffer anymore. She'll be free." Tae's eyes widened while Hobi stood there, a little nervous about his reaction.

"OMG HYUNG YOU ARE A GENIUS" the other wolves looked at them, suprised by the way Tae screamed.

"Shush! You are grabbing attention." Hobi whispered yelled, smiling awkwardly to the passers by.

"I don't care. You are a genius. How are we going to do it?" Hobi scratched his head nervously.

"I don't know for now. Will you help me?"

"Are you kidding me? Of course I'll always help you hyung. I love you so much." Tae said, giving Hobi a bear hug, tackling him to the floor, making the elder laugh.

"Now to the library"

"Hyung! What was the title again?" Hobi signed. It's the fifth time he was telling him that.

"Fabled to be true."

"Got it" Tae yelled back, running into another section of the library.

*Maybe I should stop thinking about complicated things and look for simple solutions." He whispered, looked through the books he had already read.

His eyes spotted Fatal Mates and he felt himself getting a little sad. It was the book he was reading before Tae first appeared to them as a human spirit. He chuckled, thinking about the day he saw Tae and Jennie bickering, not caring about the rain that lashed on them, carrying Jimin back to the pack house.

His fingers brushed the book with a smile on his face.

He was about to call Tae and tell him about it when something clicked in his head. His eyes widened and he immediately ran to the silver haired boy who was looking through the shelves for the book.

"Oh! Omg omg hyung what happened?" Tae asked because Hobi came running to him and jumped on him, hugging him tight, yelling happily.

"I FREAKING FOUND OUT HOW TO SAVE HER. I love you so much." Hobi yelled, kissing Tae's cheeks out of happiness, running into the room where he stored silver before.

" Hobi yelled, kissing Tae's cheeks out of happiness, running into the room where he stored silver before

"Hyung what?" Tae asked seeing Hobi run back to him, with a bottle in his hand.

"Tae we need to make her wolf sleep till it heals. We need wolfbane. She'll be walking around like a human while her wolf sleeps, healing inside. She won't feel the mate bond!" Tae was literally in tears as he hugged his hyung back and they both ran back to the ward where Namjoon and Jin were, talking about how to revive her.