Soulmate

Jennie shifted and banged on the door of the pack house. V could sense that Jungkook had slept off already.

The door opened and a panting Jin stood by the door. He immediately gave the wolf a small hug and stood up to talk to Jennie because he didn't know who it was.

His eyes stayed on Jennie while V entered the house, running into the Alpha's room, with him on his back, sleeping peacefully.

"You are?" Jin asked softly.

"Oppa how did you forget me so fast?" Jennie said giggling, and Jin's eyes widened immediately when he heard the voice.

She gave him a small hug but Jin didn't let go. The elder Omega stroked her hair lovingly, his eyes unconsciously watering.

Namjoon came out along with the others. Liza stood frozen to the doorway, holding onto Yoongi from the back, while Namjoon ran upto them to hug both of them.

They felt like parents already, crying, seeing Jennie all fine and healed.

"You guys remind me of my Appa" Jennie whispered, and the couple hugged her tight, bursting into tears.

"I'm glad we do." Namjoon said, kissing her forehead, patting her cheeks lightly.

"Never leave like that. I really got scared. I'll always stay by your side. I will -" Jennie giggled, closing Jin's mouth by her hand "I know Oppa and I will never do that again" she replied, a smile on her face making the couple happy.

"Jennie?" The said girl looked up and stared at Liza who stood a little away from Yoongi who's eyes glowed reddish gold.

"Hey Liz." Jennie said in a small voice, overwhelmed by Liza's scent, hitting her in every direction.

Liza walked up to her and hugged her tight, her hands shivering.

"Mate" the beta whispered in her ear, looking at Jennie and touching her face like it was a fragile artwork.

They were all too focused on the two new mates they didn't realise Jimin walking away from them, going upstairs, towards Jungkook's room.

Jimin opened the door to find V struggling to get Jungkook to the bed since the alpha was holding onto his neck. He quickly walked over and helped the wolf by removing Jungkook's hands from him.

V caught the covers with his mouth and pulled it over him, making sure Jungkook gets covered completely.

Jimin watched him as he sat next to the sleeping man in the bed, pawing his hair.

"V I-"

Shush. He is sleeping.

The wolf nosed Jungkook lovingly, giving kitten licks on his neck and the alpha hummed, pleased.

He got out of the bed and walked up to Jimin. The wolf was nearly of his height.

V could see his red eyes and puffed cheeks. The two stood still, not knowing how to talk out their feelings.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. Deep down I knew I was wrong but in the heat of the moment I did it and -

Jimin hugged the wolf, crying his heart out again. His wails were muffled because he hid his face in V's fur.

I'm sorry. I never knew it will hurt you this bad. Jennie always tells me to be polite but it's my nature. I can't help it. I'm really sorry Jiminae. Please forgive me-

"N-No I was an idiot. I should have cut his throat in half. Instead I stood like a coward. I'm sorry V-"

Tae. Call me Tae from now on.

Jimin looked up, confused. The wolf signed and looked at the sleeping Jungkook.

"But you are V" Jimin said, making the wolf coo over his cute face.

He needs Tae. Not V. I'll do anything to make sure he meets Tae. So call me Tae. We'll see if it wakes Tae up from his sleep. He should get up. Its been years since he saw this world.

"Are you going to force yourself to shift?" Jimin asked, a little scared.

V's human was still tramatized. Forcing to shift might end up as a huge danger for the wolf because he is willing giving control to his human. It might even be the end of the wolf if things go wrong.

This is one reason why Namjoon wanted to be patient. He wanted then to shift naturally.

The wolf nodded almost instantly, causing the other to shiver.

"Are you nuts? What if something goes wrong-"

You keep yelling at me Jimin and I love you so I'll listen to every word of it but I don't want Jungkook to wake up. So let's go out to talk.

Jimin shut his mouth but was still annoyed with the wolf's decision. They both walked out of the room and up to the roof.

They sat comfortably in silence, watching the half moon before Jimin started to yell at him again.

"You stupid wolf! What if you end up dying? I don't want to lose you dumbass. Think about Jungkook. His birthday is coming up in another week and you are making plans that will get yourself killed? You-"

You really sound like my Appa now.

Jimin huffed and looked away, annoyed while V laughed at his cuteness.

Damm Yoongi hyung is lucky. You are so cute.

"Stop that. Let's talk about "how to not get killed this week" " Jimin shot back, turning completely to face the wolf who signed.

Then tell me a way to bring Tae back.

The wolf looked at Jimin, who looked innocently lost.

See, we have only one way now. You need to help me Jiminae. I can't face another crying Jungkook. It hurts so much when he cried asking for Tae that I wanted to jump off the cliff. I felt like a complete failure-

"We can find a way out. Jennie has shifted. And you already have a scent now. I'm sure you'll shift soon."

I have a scent?

Jimin smiled nodding happily.

What do I smell like?

"Mountain dew and Jasmin. Its so calming V." Jimin replied, making the wolf howl in joy.

Do you think Jungkook can smell me now?

"Of course. You smell heavenly V. I love it so much!" The Omega exclaimed, hugging the wolf who chuckled.

Will you help me shift before his birthday Jimin?

Jimin looked skeptical. He looked at V who's eyes were literally pleading with him to help him out. He signed.

" Of course I'm gonna help you out! It will be so painful and I can't let you scream in pain. Namjoon will lose his nuts and no, I can't sit in his lecture." Jimin replied and V howled, pouncing on the poor boy, licking all over his face.

You are my soulmate. I love you so much Chimmy.

"I love you too V." The blond head replied, cuddling with the wolf, his scent around him, the moon shining on them.

Yoongi ah, I'm on the roof with V. Can I have a sleep over with him?

Yoongi heard Jimin's sleepy voice talk in his head.

Sure baby. Stay safe. He mindlinked back, before closing his eyes and falling asleep.