Act One: Chapter III: End Of Days

January 6 2532

It's been Four Hours since the valor crashed in the titan. What was once a rescue mission turned to another massacre. Alex was unconscious until he heard a video log playing as Alex was holding his head in pain. He got up as Zack was on the screen looking worried about Alex along with Natasha.

Natasha: Alex, Thank God your alright.

Zack: I tried contacting you for hours but you weren't answering. Are you alright?

Alex just sighed as Zack and Natasha knew he was exhausted and tired.

Zack: Look Alex. I may have a way out of this ship. I found a space shuttle. It is kinda in bad shape but Me and Natasha managed to fix it but we're missing a singularity core.

Natasha: Now we searched the entire ship for one but its destroyed. The Valor must have a singularity core.

Alex knew what he had to do as Alex saw the Valor's Main Entrance on the other side as Alex grabbed his pulse rifle and Plasma cutter to get there.

Zack: Good Luck Rookie.

Alex nodded as He kept walking as He was stretching out. Alex made it to the Valor as He was on a elevator. Apparently The Singularity Core was at the engine room.

The Elevator ride was long as Alex was looking around until a high pitch scream of a women was heard as it startled Alex. The Elevator started malfunctioning as It was dark. The Lights came back on as The Elevator started moving again.

The Elevator stopped as The Doors opened and Alex saw someone just giving him a death glare as Alex was staring at the figure.

????: Alex.......Make Us Whole......

The Figure ran as Alex was scared to move but he needed to get out of here. Alex made it to the flight deck of the Valor and was shocked by the sight of what he was looking at.

A Lot Of The Crew Members killed themselves as Some were holding each others hands while others got slaughtered. Alex couldn't believe the sight as He contacted Zack and Natasha and showed them the sight as they were disgusted too.

Natasha: No one survived the onslaught.

Zack: Jeez. I can't believe this.

Alex kept walking until he heard a scream as Alex looked around and saw a figure running fast until it disappeared in the dark. Alex kept walking as he was calming himself down until he heard something on his radio.

Zack: Alex.......I'm seeing those soldiers getting infected and......The Infection is spreading through their Stasis Module and it's making them fast. Be Careful Ambrose.

Alex nodded as he cries of help as Alex kept walking until he saw a soldier holding his dismembered leg as he was crying to Alex.

Soldier: I want to go home. I cant stay here anymore. These voices are killing me.

The Soldier shot himself as Alex was horrified. He kept walking until he saw something busting through the vents as He turned around and saw what it was.

 He kept walking until he saw something busting through the vents as He turned around and saw what it was