Act Three: Chapter I: Dead On Arrival

July 12 2535

Lunar City, Once a quiet and peaceful Space City turned into another Nightmare City Infested with Necromorphs. The Resistance who managed to get out of Neon City only to Once again fight the terror lurking in this beautiful city.

The Resistance woke up as They were all tired and hurt from the crash. Michelle was already awake and she calling out for someone as They all grabbed their guns and followed her. They kept following her until She was kicking down a door as They went towards her.

Chris: What happened?

Michelle: Brian ran off by himself. He said someone is chasing him but I don't see anyone.

Daniel: He's probably hallucinating again.

Tobias: Dammit, That's a bad time to start hallucinating especially with Danger lurking around.

Esmeray: And Alex is not here with us.

Michelle: Wait What?

Issac: Alex got separated from us. We don't even know where he is.

Ellie: I got his RIG Location. We're right now at the Medical Sector.

Maria: And Alex?

Ellie: His Location is near The Church Of Unitolgy.

Just When They were talking. Something busted out of the vents as They saw nothing until Something tried to attack them from Behind But Esmeray kicked it as they saw what it was.

 Something busted out of the vents as They saw nothing until Something tried to attack them from Behind But Esmeray kicked it as they saw what it was

Maria: Enhanced Necromorphs.

They started shooting at the Enhanced Slasher until it was dead but they heard more sounds as they pointed their flashlight to the Dark Corridor and saw a swarm of Necromorphs rushing towards them as They all started running fast.

The Slashers were growling at the team as Daniel started shooting the Slashers legs to slow them down but There were more Necromorphs coming out of the vents. Esmeray threw a grenade and managed to kill some Necromorphs but it didn't slow them down at all.

The Team got inside a Hospital as Chris and Tobias barricaded the front door and stood back as The Necromorphs were trying to breaking the door down but it wasn't working.

Command: Welcome To Lunar City's Medical Sector where you will see a new ray of hope.

The Team continued walking as They needed to get out of here until They heard something on their radios.

Soldiers: TO EVERYONE IN LUNAR CITY. GET TO THE GOVERNMENT SECTOR FOR SHELTER. I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!!

Issac: Looks like The Government sector is our next stop.

Esmeray: Let's hope we can make it there.

Michelle: Without getting killed..........

Just when Michelle said that. A Necromorph busted through the Vents as They saw it was a strange one.