Act Three: Chapter III: Unitolgy

July 12 2535

The Resistance along with William managed to get out of the Hospital as They stopped in a nearby shop and closed the shutters as They rested up a bit. They were extremely tired from running and They were kinda hungry. William showed the route to the Government sector as He sat down with them.

William: Damn, First Neon City is gone now Lunar.

Michelle: I still don't understand how did another Necromorph outbreak started here?

Issac: I hope it's not another Marker.

Tobias: Dammit........

Daniel: I wouldn't even be surprised if there was another Marker but.......

Chris: How is there another Marker if We haven't even seen it or let alone hear it?

Esmeray: Of Course, Things continue to get worse for us every time. Let's keep hope guys.

Maria: I guess your right Ray but What about Alex and Brian?

Ellie: I'm worried about those two right now. Both of them are suffering from Dementia and are hallucinating.

William: Unitolgy Sector is pretty much infested with Necromorphs. We wont last a second.

Michelle: Damn........

Issac: Come on Everyone. Let's not feel down. If we want to survive, We have to keep our hopes alive.

Tobias: Your right about that.

Esmeray: Let's keep fighting then.

They all nodded as They got up and left the shop as They were all trying to find a way out of the Government Sector. The Team managed to go through while killing some Necromorphs that got in their way as William was walking with them until Someone grabbed him as William saw a pale bloody women attacking him.

Peyton: Death is Inevitable!!!!!

William pushed the figure off as The Team stared at him in confusion.

William: I just got attacked by someone!!!

Issac: But You were just standing still the whole time.

William was kinda confused as The Team knew what was going on.

Ellie: Alright everyone, Let's stay Together and Do not split up at all.

Maria: Damn now we're starting to lose grip on ourselves.

Daniel: Look Those Hallucinations are just playing with us. We need to ignore them.

Chris: Alright Let's just leave this sector. I already hate it.

Tobias: You Read my Mind.

Esmeray: Hopefully We can find those two also.

Issac: Let's hope so too.

The Team managed to make it out of the Medical Sector as They were in a concourse which was a two story shopping mall and decided to enter it as They needed to get through the Government Sector.

Meanwhile In The Chruch Of Unitolgy. Alex was waiting for Jason to give him the coordinates as He was looking around until he saw something hiding behind a small pillar as Alex aimed his gun on the figure but it vanished as He heard more growls and sounds.

Alex was looking around as A Pipe fell down and then he heard a loud sound.