Act Two: Chapter IV: Abyss

July 10 2535

Alex along with the Resistance managed to make it to the outpost where they heard the outpost had been radio silence for the last three hours and it was not good news to begin with.

Peyton continues to haunt Alex as Alex was trying to keep his sanity but sometimes he's doubting himself at times. Alex didn't know how that crazed man knows his name and ways to destroying the marker.

Chris opened the front entrance as They looked at the hallways and it was a mess. They saw Bodies tangled up and blood all over the floor and ceiling.

Esmeray: Jeez.

Tobias: Those Poor Bastards.

Maria: Do we really have to walk in?

Michelle: The silence is bad enough but we have to see if there's any Survivors.

Chris: Right. I'll keep Ellie Posted.

Chris was reporting to Ellie as to what happened as Alex was staring at the walls covering in blood and he started to write something as Maria and Esmeray was looking at him.

Esmeray: What are you writing?

Alex snapped out of his thoughts as he wrote those strange symbols he saw on his mind as He looked back at them.

Alex: Nothing. It's just........

Tobias: You scared to move forward?

Alex: Kinda........

Alex knew there was death waiting for them on this outpost but There could be Survivors that needs saving. The Team moved forward as They were looking around the dark corners. As Daniel said before. The Necromorphs have grown increasingly smart for some reason and There Tactics kinda scared some of the Resistance members.

The Team kept moving forward as They heard crying and screaming. A Survivor was nearby but Alex didn't trusted it one bit.

Alex: Wait. Dont trust it.......

Maria: Are you out of your mind?!?!?!

Alex: Those Necromorphs are trying to lure us. We can't fall for it.

Esmeray: Wait, He's right. Whatever is crying is bait that will lead us to our death.

Tobias: But what if its-

Chris: Maybe they're playing with our minds.

Michelle: *Sigh* So What's the plan now?

Alex: This Outpost might be crawling with Necromorphs and We can't risk staying here. We need to leave.

The Team nodded as The Sounds of crying turned into Angry Growls as The Team knew it was a trap as They tried to get out but They saw a swarm of Necromorphs blocking the exit.

The Team turned back as They were running away from the slashers, Lurkers and Leapers chasing them as They kicked down the canteen door and blocked it as They stood back.

Tobias: Dammit. Looks like we're stuck here for a while.

Michelle: There's another exit in the far east but There's hostiles waiting for us there.

Esmeray: So Its death on every corner.

Maria: Not until we work together.

Chris: I guess we need to more careful if we want to get out of here.

Alex was just looking around in the canteen as They were staring at him.

Tobias: He looks.....Odd.