Act Three: Chapter V: Solar

July 12 2535

The Room was Dark as Alex was confused as to where he was. Alex continued walking through the Dark Room until he heard something.

????: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. How I wonder what you are.

Alex turned around and saw Peyton going near him as He was trying not to look at her. Peyton was emitting some strange sounds as She grabbed Alex by the throat and stared at him.

Peyton: MAKE US WHOLE!!!!

Alex snapped out of his thoughts as Esmeray was calling him.

Esmeray: Hey, Sorry for disturbing you.

Alex: What?

Chris: You were sleeping and we didn't want to disturb you.

Alex: I'm fine now.

Monica: Well We have one way to get to the Government Sector.

William: In Order to get through the crossover tube. We can restore power using the solar array.

Maria: But it's been abandoned for several years.

Tobias: Hope its still in good condition.

Issac: Let's hope so too. Alex Can you try to make it to the Solar Array?

Ellie: Theres an Elevator that can lead you to the Solar Arrays.

Esmeray: Be careful Ambrose.

Monica: And Try not get eaten by those things.

Alex: Thanks for the advice.

Alex left as The Team started going their own ways to find ammo and other supplies that could help them in their fight to the Government Sector.

Alex was walking through the long hallway as He was pointing his gun until A Slasher killed a man by decapitating his head as It growled at Alex and charged at him but Alex quickly shot its legs and arms.

The Slasher was dead as Alex continued walking down the stairs as he saw the Elevator leading to the Solar Arrays. Alex was walking down the stairs as he had gun aimed on sights until........

 Alex was walking down the stairs as he had gun aimed on sights until